[Game] Kings v. Suns - 2/3/17 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
So, we hold them to fifteen points in the quarter, and only lead by six?

I have the same uneasy feeling I had after the first quarter of the Sixers game... :oops:

G

glassman

As much as I don't particularly like seeing #23 start, it's not like I expected anything else with the number of players unavailable. If he can't produce, hopefully he won't be out there long.
10 pts aside Ben had been clearly passed up. I wouldn't have an issue with him getting more mins given the circumstances.

But to just pass Richardson??? He didn't earn that! Ben hasn't earned anything in all his years of depressing play. He's earned to sit down and let someone else who might actually have a future in this league play.

Dave is embarrassing at this point.

You said Ben is not our future...but a 31 yearold Afflalo, 31yearold Tolliver, and 30yearold Temple is? 2 of those guys are basically on 1 year contracts with TO.
are you related to ben or something? are you on his payroll? Ive never heard a defense of such a horrible player. There is a reason why you might be the only person here who like ben as a player.

G

glassman

I'm just not seeing a playoff team.

Yeah it's still possible but jeez... we have a waaaaays to go as far as playing consistent bearable basketball....

G

glassman

WCS needs to go angry at the rim and for boards... just needs one more notch up and would be greatly improved

Mali certainly hasn't justified an uptick in minutes here. It's (once again) almost like Coach knows what he's doing.
He doesnt seem comfortable without the ball and doesnt quite have the aggressiveness or hasnt adjusted to run things with the ball in his hands. He seems to avoid the ball and thats not a good sign.

Doesnt help that nothing is run for him to get open he usually gets the ball in a bailout situation with a defender smoothering him.

Status
Not open for further replies.