[Game] Kings v. Suns - 2/3/17 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

Discussion in 'Kings Rap' started by VF21, Feb 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VF21

VF21 #TheFutureIsSkal Staff Member Contributor

Home again, home again, jiggity jog.

Here's hoping we see more of the cohesive team play we saw on the road, at least at times.

#GoKings

#LoyaltyIsLove
  2. VF21

3. SLAB

SLAB Well-Known Member

Malachi and McBen to the rescue. :p

Glad it's only a few weeks for Temple. It looked like it could be really bad when he first went down.
  4. kingsboi

kingsboi Well-Known Member

with Temple out 2-3 weeks, hopefully that opens up some more playing time for Malachi. I won't hold my breath if it doesn't happen though, instead we might see extended minutes for Barnes :|
  5. ockingsfan

ockingsfan Well-Known Member

6. jcwkings

jcwkings Well-Known Member

I expect Barnes to replace Temple, the gutsy move would be to thrust Malachi into starting role.
  7. KingsCitizen

KingsCitizen Well-Known Member

How long is Casspi going to sit out? Coz I don't want of Matt Barnes right now.
    alonshin likes this.
  8. Kingsfan23

Kingsfan23 Well-Known Member

It's a snails pace, bureaucracy, to get minutes for youth on this team.. too many other interests now
  9. DesertFox

DesertFox Active Member

And Ben has his final chance. He's always seemed to play well against Phoenix.
    HndsmCelt likes this.
  10. glassman

glassman New Member

yeah I'd just say its gonna be more like double those numbers. hamstrings are the absolute worst 4-6 sounds reasonable
  11. k_dubb90

k_dubb90 Well-Known Member

Anybody catch that Matt Barnes turned himself into the police? I know we want his minutes reduced, but it sucks it had to be like this
  12. miltonap

miltonap Well-Known Member

I think he just got a ticket
    VF21 and k_dubb90 like this.
  13. VF21

He was cited and released. At this point, he has not been found guilty of anything.
  14. Kingsfan23

I hate to say it, but with Temple out and my playoff hopes faded, I sincerely don't care if we win with the top ten protected in mind. Just want the youth and Cousins to do well
  15. pshn80

pshn80 Well-Known Member

I want everyone to play well and we rack up a win this time and for tha rest of the season. Just a personal opinion.
    VF21 and origkds like this.
  16. HndsmCelt

HndsmCelt Well-Known Member

I do hope that someone close to Ben is pointing out that the min he gets over the next few weeks are directly connected to his future inthe NBA.
    parker likes this.
  17. pshn80

pshn80 Well-Known Member

I I think he knows.
    parker and Glenn like this.
  18. Ron

Ron Active Member

I_want_you_SAC_Kings_SMALL.jpg
    Predictions are ON for Kings game #50:
    At G1C vs the Suns, Friday, 2/3, 7:30PM

A reminder to some of you, regulars: List of predictors so far this season:
    And to all of you, prediction virgins... :D It's never too late to start... Predictions are accepted HERE until tip-off (in about 9 hours).

Just follow the link to the thread, and post the exact game result.

Prediction game results:
    Last game summary: View attachment 6321
    Current leaderboard: View attachment 6323
  19. VF21

Officials for tonight's game:

Sean Corbin (#33) Eric Lewis (#42) Leon Wood (#40)
  20. Kingsfan23

And?
  21. VF21

I've been posting the ref assignments in almost every game thread.
    IfAt1st likes this.
  22. Kingsfan23

Oh, my mistake :)
  23. VF21

24. Capt. Factorial

Capt. Factorial Cantry Member Staff Member Contributor

Step on up, Skal Labissiere! You're the next contestant on Who's Our Backup Small Forward?
  25. Kingsfan23

To me, it's not a positive that injuries to uninspiring vets have to happen to see youth play, but knowing that Malachi/WCS/Skal might get run, even serious run, makes this infinitely more watchable
  26. Čarolija

Čarolija Well-Known Member

And in a blink of an eye, be necessity, Ben McLemore is back in favor. :eek:
  27. glassman

glassman New Member

I can't believe after all the close games we are 1 loss from being tied for 4th worst team in the league... 4th worst! jeez... a loss tonight I think would officially kill any remaining hope to this year that I have left... equally as hard to comprehend...I can't believe we didn't trade Gay for anything

If we lose tonight ....

its fire sale time. Collision is a FA... TRADE... Casspi hates the coach FA... TRADE... Barnes FA knucklehead...TRADE... Affalo FA...TRADE...Ben restricted FA... TRADE.... 2nd round picks, cash considerations... pennies on the dollar I don't care just blow it to hell.

keep WCS, extend Lawson (now if possible), start playing the kids.

best case scenario is Malachi drops 40... never looks back... becomes a rising unexpected star..... and Joerger can't bench him or play someone like Ben over him EVER again.

hahaha we can all dream right?
  28. parker

parker Active Member

I can't' believe after all the close games we are 2 games from the 8th seed in the West.... 8th best!
  29. glassman

glassman New Member

Glass half full for sure...

but PHX at home? gotta win this... losing Gay then Temple the "should win games" are now critical
    parker likes this.
  30. glassman

glassman New Member

I'm only feeling like we've hit doomsday status if we can't win tonight.

Might as well start making tons of calls and shipping out all those guys for any thing we can get back before they just bounce at the end of this year.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.