[Game] Kings v. Suns - 2/3/17 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Ben plays better without pressure on him, when folks count him out, in garbage time etc. maybe a mental thing
Yeah. It always seems like he's rattled and broken by even the slightest bit of pressure. It's sad. I think he could be a good player if he had even a fraction of Westbrook's (or any other superstars) IDGAF/"I'm Great" attitude.

are you related to ben or something? are you on his payroll? Ive never heard a defense of such a horrible player. There is a reason why you might be the only person here who like ben as a player.
I defend him because I don't like fans talking crap, and talking down to our own player. It's pathetic. I've seen people question his heart for the game.. I've seen people even suggest he was mentally retarded....MULTIPLE TIMES. Not saying it's anyone from here, but I have seen it. So when people are quick to bash our players and root against them, that's not cool at all.

For example, I was extremely upset at that Papagiannis pick. Now, I'm excited about him. What else can we do but root for him, now that he's a King? Hating our own players isn't going to change anything.

Ridiculing a 23yearold player because he didn't live up to draft expectation is dumb and childish imo.

I don't care if someone puts me on their "ignore" list. All because I decide to stick up for Ben? yeah. ok.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
I defend him because I don't like fans talking poopoo, and talking down to our own player. It's pathetic. I've seen people question his heart for the game.. I've seen people even suggest he was mentally retarded....MULTIPLE TIMES. Not saying it's anyone from here, but I have seen it. So when people are quick to bash our players and root against them, that's not cool at all.

For example, I was extremely upset at that Papagiannis pick. Now, I'm excited about him. What else can we do but root for him, now that he's a King? Hating our own players isn't going to change anything.

Ridiculing a 23yearold player because he didn't live up to draft expectation is dumb and childish imo.

I don't care if someone puts me on their "ignore" list. All because I decide to stick up for Ben? yeah. ok.
Well said.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Well, that was ... non-memorable.
I disagree; I can foresee a time in the not-too-distant future, when someone or other is on here complaining about a game, and calling it the worst half of basketball ever, and we'll be able to go, "Oh yeah? Well, remember that game between the Kings and Suns, after we got back from the 8-game road trip? Now that was some ****ty basketball!"

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I defend him because I don't like fans talking poopoo, and talking down to our own player. It's pathetic. I've seen people question his heart for the game.. I've seen people even suggest he was mentally retarded....MULTIPLE TIMES. Not saying it's anyone from here, but I have seen it. So when people are quick to bash our players and root against them, that's not cool at all.
No one would EVER say that on this board...and still be a member afterwards. Yes, people are critical of Ben because he's broken our hearts time and time again. Not just for one season or part of one...

If you're going to be upset about people making derogatory personal comments about Ben, maybe you should complain on the board where it takes place.

EDIT: I understand your point and agree for the most part. I just don't like people saying that stuff happens here at KF that takes place at another board. We mods may irritate people sometimes but we do our best to keep things civil around here.

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I disagree; I can foresee a time in the not-too-distant future, when someone or other is on here complaining about a game, and calling it the worst half of basketball ever, and we'll be able to go, "Oh yeah? Well, remember that game between the Kings and Suns, after we got back from the 8-game road trip? Now that was some ****ty basketball!"
True.

Status
Not open for further replies.