[Game] Kings v. Suns - 2/3/17 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Okay, Bennie Mac... In the first half, you showed what so many of us have been wanting to see for a long time. Prove us wrong and make us eat crow in the second half. I would love to have tonight's game be some kind of epiphany for you.

Remember when Koufos used to miss a ton of bunnies....to start the year and most of last year? He found his touch in December (61%) and it has continued in 2017 (67%!).

He's at 59.5% FGs overall after 53% FGs last year. I always thought with the quality of shots he gets he should be a 60% FG shooter and he's finally fulfilling that potential.

The guy I referred to often as Oven Mitt is Oven Mitts no more!!!

It is weird how when you want to give up on a guy in regards to specific skill he can prove you wrong. I'd like to be proved wrong with Willie in regards to toughness and creating his own offense.

Cuz has zero help none of these guys draw any attention or can create. Suns are just crowding the paint and we have no one to make them pay.

What the heck kind of offense do we run? does Joerger not see that running high post with Kofus doesnt really work as they play 10 feet off of him and in his passing lanes?

Status
Not open for further replies.