[Game] Kings v. Bulls - 2/6/17 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing ruins my days off more than when I look forward to the game all day, turn on the TV come game time, grab a nice cold brew, and proceed to watch us come out looking like the Generals vs The Globetrotters.
Man, I'm with you there. Usually around this time of the year, I plan to be doing something while the first half is on just to see what teams comes out to play.

It makes no sense that we are this awful at home. I really like Joerger, but that has to be a coaching issue right? That, or maybe coach just hasn't had enough time to right all of the wrongs of the past yet.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Hey Grant? The assistant coach of the Bulls grabbed Boogie first. All Cousins did was throw his arm off.

EDIT: I just watched that last part 3 times. Amazing how Grant ONCE AGAIN assumed it was Boogie's fault. Watch the assistant when Boogie first gets there. The assistant grabs Boogie ...

Hey Grant? The assistant coach of the Bulls grabbed Boogie first. All Cousins did was throw his arm off.
No kidding, and that's after he put his best jinx on the comeback by stating outloud how crazy it would be for them to come back when they are still down 14. Unreal.

WTF COUSINS. YOU CAN'T DO crap LIKE THAT. The coach was just trying to diffuse the situation. Cousins didn't need to shove him back... that's completely uncalled fo

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
That's bull. Pure and simple. And I blame it on Grant, who made such a big freaking deal that he quite possibly influenced the officials. And if you say I'm making excuses for Boogie, so be it.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Good night all. I'm bowing out for the simple reason I don't see this the way a lot of you apparently do and I don't want to ruin the game thread.

#GoKings

#LoyaltyIsLove

Status
Not open for further replies.