[Game] Kings v. Bulls - 2/6/17 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Ok, enough holding tongue.

And that timeout was about 2 minutes too late, as there is absolutely no way you leave that team on the floor when they start with that energy. in fact you should be slapping the crap out of them with your clipboard when they come over, and then just pointing to the lockerroom.

Pardon my French, f this team. How many times do we have to see this team beat a team like the cavs, raptors, or warriors, and then come out and just shat the bed the very next game? Why the hell do I keep thinking MAYBE this team has turned the corner........

Pardon my French, f this team. How many times do we have to see this team beat a team like the cavs, raptors, or warriors, and then come out and just shat the bed the very next bed? Why the hell do I keep thinking MAYBE this team has turned the corner........
Becuase were not a very good team. Bad teams occasionally surprise and beat a good team hence the other team playing down to the competition, while the bad team goes all out for the surprise W

This team just reeks of apathy far too often. Ironically we are playing the team that had their stars call out the team for that very reason last week.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
it's a shame that they play 11 out of 13 at home. They should just hit the road again because they clearly play better there. This was an automatic loss as soon as Butler was ruled out. Release the rookies!

Status
Not open for further replies.