[Game] Kings v. Bulls - 2/6/17 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually it looked to me like the coach grabbed Boogie's elbow and shoved him away. Boogie threw his arm off and pushed him.
I just re watched it a bunch of times and I see it differently. To me it looks like Barnes sort pushes the coaches hands out of the way, causing him fall back a little bit into Cousins. I could not find any angle where the coach grabs Cousins, he barely touched Cousins. Once the coach is moving away from Cousins, that when he goes and decides to give the coach a shove.

It was a horrible move by Cousins and I'm a huge Cousins fan.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I just re watched it a bunch of times and I see it differently. To me it looks like Barnes sort pushes the coaches hands out of the way, causing him fall back a little bit into Cousins. I could not find any angle where the coach grabs Cousins, he barely touched Cousins. Once the coach is moving away from Cousins, that when he goes and decides to give the coach a shove.

I'll be blunt. Don't care. I'm not going to change my mind in the least on what I saw. We'll have to see if the league rescinds it. I do know almost all the sports guys covering the game think Boogie shouldn't have gotten the T. Peace.

I don't think you saw the best angle.

I'll be blunt. Don't care. I'm not going to change my mind in the least on what I saw. We'll have to see if the league rescinds it. I do know almost all the sports guys covering the game think Boogie shouldn't have gotten the T. Peace.
I don't really think he should have gotten a T either, but regardless of that, it's a stupid move to lay a hand on a coach, especially when you already have 15 Techs.

Status
Not open for further replies.