[Game] Kings @ Lakers, 11/24/13

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Team defense is horrible tonight, even with some standout individual plays. Time for Cousins to get back in there and stop the bleeding.

Whoever is running the cameras + choosing what we see needs to step up their game. The keep focusing in too close and don't allow us to see most of the play unfold.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Nice dish by Jimmer to IT. Not too impressed with how often Jimmer drops off his man, however. And, of course, as I type that he goes inside for a high one off the glass.

I say , let bring back Ray from D-League in 2 weeks and let the rookies with Cousins run the team. Right now it seems like everyone is just playing for themselves.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I like Jimmer but I honestly think he has a blind spot when it comes to defense. It's like he always wants to help, often at the expense of the guy he leaves wide open in the corner.

Nice dish by Jimmer to IT. Not too impressed with how often Jimmer drops off his man, however. And, of course, as I type that he goes inside for a high one off the glass.
Well the thing is he's dropping off his man to help because our guys are getting picked off. Like that lob to Hill ... was a good contest by Jimmer.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
It's a long game playing down in Staples
There's a freeway open down the lane
We're a bad team 'cause we don't play a center
We're a bad team and it's causing me pain
And we're small, small-balling
Yes we're small, small-balling, baby

Well the thing is he's dropping off his man to help because our guys are getting picked off. Like that lob to Hill ... was a good contest by Jimmer.
Were u a Jimmer fan in college? Not that it's a bad thing at all, but you're one of the last guys I'd expect to be making the best out of Jimmer's play

Were u a Jimmer fan in college? Not that it's a bad thing at all, but you're one of the last guys I'd expect to be making the best out of Jimmer's play
Not at all. I simply think he's done a decent job and deserves to be given a shot. I don't have any strong biases. IT's been playing very well as of late in a much more controlled style and I've been giving him props for it too. If I think a player is doing what is asked of him, I'll give him credit.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
No. He's dropping off his man because he seems to be on a 10 ft. tether from the paint. I've yet to see him follow his man to the corner.

Having said that, I'm cautiously optimistic. The Lakers are playing about as well as they can right now and we're not out of striking range. If we can keep from getting any deeper into the hole, we might just be able to surprise them.