[Game] Kings @ Lakers, 11/24/13

K

KingMilz

I need a 5 block game from Cousins/LRAM/Patterson to win my head to head fantasy match up hopefuly they pull through for me

We are going to win this one by 6 98 to 92
DMC will have 22 points, 10 rebounds and 4 assists
Ben will have 12 points
IT will have 16 points
GV will have 13 points and 9 assists
Outlaw will have 15 points

Thanks for that. Now I don't have to bother watching the game.

You probably should have put it in a spoiler tag for those who didn't want to know, though.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
so what do you guys think happens with the rotation at the SG and SF tonight?
will Jimmer still get the backup minutes? he's been kind of terrible....
will Salmons continue to get all of the backup SF minutes instead of Outlaw?
My guess is that Jimmer will play. Malone has to find out if Jimmer can play and as many of the jimmermaniacs have been complaining, Jimmer has never been given a chance. You don't watch him play two or three games in a season and decide that his career with the Kings is over. What's wrong with giving him 10 games and give him a reasonable shot? What are we playing for this year if not to prepare ourselves for the time when we can be taken seriously? It's not going to cost us anything to play him 6-10 minutes a half for 8 more games.

If he doesn't play, I suspect he might as well start packing his bags for next summer as he will be gone. He may be gone even if he does as well as he can. I don't think we've even seen that yet. He has one major skill and seems to have a grasp of the game. He needs to hit shots.

Now that we've been getting some road games I am starting to hope that I can hear the other team's broadcast every game other than when we play the Jazz or Rockets. Something about Grant and Jerry raving about the same thing over and over again every single game gets rather annoying after awhile.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I truly believe if the Kings can come out strong and NOT fade as soon as the bench comes in, they'll win this one going away...

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Now that we've been getting some road games I am starting to hope that I can hear the other team's broadcast every game other than when we play the Jazz or Rockets. Something about Grant and Jerry raving about the same thing over and over again every single game gets rather annoying after awhile.
I'd sure like to see Doris Burke behind the mic for the Kings.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I think it is such total bull**** that SAC/lal is the last (only) game on tonight and, instead of showing it live on NBA TV, they're showing a replay of today's PHO/ORL game. Seriously, what the **** is that about?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Okay, this is way more fast-paced than I'm used to seeing from the Lakers. Wonder how much Bryant will impact that when he comes back...