[Game] Kings @ Lakers, 11/24/13

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I am waiting for IT to get dinged for carrying. He has had some very blatant violations tonight but they aren't calling it.
Looks like the officials are letting a lot of the little stuff go by. I saw Farmar take about 7 steps with the ball earlier and no call, either.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
While not ecstatic, I am not disappointed with the first half. Yes, errors were made but there was at least effort...and no Thornton. :p

While not ecstatic, I am not disappointed with the first half. Yes, errors were made but there was at least effort...and no Thornton. :p
Kinda awesome isn't it :p Oh darn we're down .. but at least Thornton didn't play so we got that going for us! :D (btw I'm in total agreement with you)

K

KingMilz

It's ok this is good we normally don't play D till the 4th and we are only down 7 and they are playing at there best.

Are our bigs going to help out at all on defense or just stand and watch...? This is a great shot to go into LA and beat the Lakers but nobody is playing like they want it on both ends of the floor.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Not worried about the game, but the team hasn't hit that "fierce" moment yet.
And that's just one of the many things I'm happy about this year... Can you even imagine saying that last year and not drawing tons of lol's and insults?

It is so exciting to watch a young team with a coach who knows what the hell he's talking about.

I LOVE THIS TEAM! (Hadn't said it in a while.)

K

KingMilz

Good to see Cousins going captain hook a couple times inside, just has to be more careful with the fouls that one on Blake really cost him playing time.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
If Kobe comes back at 70-80%, the Lakers will not be invincible...and the fans will not be happy. I can guarantee they're expecting vintage Kobe back at 110% and will most likely settle for nothing less.