[Game] Kings @ Lakers, 11/24/13

Just got back from the game tonight (only about a 2 hour drive for me). Thought i'd give a few thoughts:
  • Got to meet a couple of the Crown Downtown crew tonight. Felt extremely honored to be able to say hello and introduce myself (and get a picture )
  • The Kings effort tonight just flat out wasn't there. Not sure how it looked "up close" on TV, but they didnt seem like they wanted it.
  • I hate the Lakers...and Nick Young..... and Laker fans
  • During half time theres a text line to get a text on the screen. I got my "Go Kings Go!!!" text to get posted. Thought that was great
  • IMO, Ben should get more PT. I think he'll be special and his effort is there every night.
  • Thought Jimmer looked like a totally different player tonight. If I'm being honest, I've never been a fan and never thought he'd work out, but I'm starting to see the effect this coaching staff is having on him and I think with a little more time, he could actually make a difference off the bench.
Just my two cents! Like VF said.. I hope we can get DMC some help soon. I love the guys fire. We need to get hime some warriors he can take with him into battle. He's tired of getting steam rolled, we need to get him help.