[Game] Grizzlies @ Kings - 11/3/15 - 7 PST, 10 EST

Keep taking lame *** personal shots at me I don't really give a ****.

Ben has no handles, can't make a jump shot to save his life and has zero touch around the basket. But yeah... better screens would probably fix that. :rolleyes:
Not really a personal shot. If you had read like I suggested, you'd see I didn't mean it as a defense of Ben and that I called for him to sit a couple posts later. But instead, you spazzed out

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Keep taking lame *** personal shots at me I don't really give a ****.

Ben has no handles, can't make a jump shot to save his life and has zero touch around the basket. But yeah... better screens would probably fix that. :rolleyes:
Not really a personal shot. If you had read like I suggested, you'd see I didn't mean it as a defense of Ben and that I called for him to sit a couple posts later. But instead, you spazzed out
Enough.

Any chance we could see Seth? Maybe he's what we need now? Seth, WCS with BMac get those young guys some exposure and playing time. This game is a lost game anyway.

No excuse to lose to this Memphis team especially with Gasol leaving the game. Absolutely pee poor defense. For god sake this team scored 69pts last night and here they are with 83 after 3 quarters. SMH
Memphis is a 50+ win team that had a horrendous night. The King's are without their All-star. There are plenty of excuses for them to be losing, but it's still disappointing and frustrating.