[Game] Grizzlies @ Kings - 11/3/15 - 7 PST, 10 EST

Memphis is going to be on the second end of a back-t0-back after playing Golden State. The Kings are currently leading the NBA in pace, so their best hope may just be to run their tired legs off the court. I'm optimistic about this game.

I would be more optimistic if Cousins was available to play. That being said we are better prepared to win without Cuz this year. Lets hope Kufos is rested. He'll wanna exact some revenge from the Griz im sure...

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I would be more optimistic if Cousins was available to play. That being said we are better prepared to win without Cuz this year. Lets hope Kufos is rested. He'll wanna exact some revenge from the Griz im sure...
The Grizz were expecting to face Cousins, and I'm sure devoted more than a little bit of time to talking about and working on how they'd try to contain him. Now, with him out of the picture, they have to face someone who knows their system AND the rookie who thus far is showing he's every bit as good as we were hoping for.

I'm anxious to see how Rondo, Gay and WCS and a younger team with fresher legs can handle a Grizzlies team after they've had to battle the Warriors. Might just be the most fortuitous back-to-back of the season for us in that regard. :)

What kept us in the game against the Clippers was our rebounding. I dont think we can beat the Grizzlies like that.
Time for our Sg's to start hitting some shots.

Option A: The Kings go small and play lots of Rudy and Omri at the 4 to try to outrun and outgun the Grizzlies.
Option B: Eric Moreland gets 26 minutes off the bench.

I would prefer B, in an effort to limit Randolph's effectiveness.

gunks

Hall of Famer
I am just looking forward to all the "We're so much better without Cousins!" people coming out of the woodwork after we run off five straight wins! :p
You have to take the good with the bad. :p

I wouldn't be surprised if our offense looks better without Cuz, but that's more of an indictment of Karl than the big fella.

I expect our rebounding and defense will be taking a hit. Especially if our bigs get into foul trouble.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
You know what you're getting when playing Memphis...a heavy dose of Z-Bo and Marc in the post. Rondo needs to control Mike Conley...this is a winnable game even without DeMarcus.

I'm loving all the positive vibes with Cuz out for this game (when was the last time we felt we could win a game without our all-star?). I agree we can win this one, and I also am hoping Cuz has a speedy recovery.

However, just the same I would not mind tonight’s game going into a couple of OT periods, and the Grizzlies bus breaks down on the way to SacTown , and perhaps the hotel staff forgot to set all the clocks back. Hope our guys are getting lots of R & R, and get off to a record setting fast start!

Koufas should be looking forward to playing his old team, Beli is overdue for one of those “lights out” games he had with his National Team, WCS will continue to shine and Rondo probably already has the Grizz play book memorized.

Go Kings!

I don't exactly wanna jump the gun on this, but I feel like the old Rondo is back! If that's the case then we have 2 very good players in Rondo and Rudy on the court :) Hopefully with the home crowd behind we can get a win.

Memphis will be playing a back to back as well.

We can take this but we have to really push the pace. Theres a diffrence between your star leaving the game at halftime and coming into a game knowing you will be without Cousins. I want to see Rondo take the reigns and run the show. I could also see Karl starting small with something like Rondo, Ben, Bellinelli, Gay, Koufos as the starting lineup.

Activate Moreland and give him an opportunity.
I like it. We actually need Moreland whenever we're without one of our rotation bigs. Give Moreland some burn and extra minutes for Casspi. Run them out of the gym. Am I the only one who is fascinated with putting WCS and Moreland on the floor at the same time? :mad:

I don't exactly wanna jump the gun on this, but I feel like the old Rondo is back! If that's the case then we have 2 very good players in Rondo and Rudy on the court :) Hopefully with the home crowd behind we can get a win.

Memphis will be playing a back to back as well.
Like your avatar, you should frame it and sneak into Cuban's office and hang it on his wall.

Entity

Hall of Famer
I'm watching Memphis and golden state and after 3 games they are already saying Rondo has found his game again in Sacramento.

MEM absolutely getting run out of the building. If we can disrupt their offensive flow by keeping the ball away from the inside while pushing the pace, good things will happen