[Game] Grizzlies @ Kings - 11/3/15 - 7 PST, 10 EST

Why would anyone with a 3&D player do such a thing?!

This game aside, I still like Casspi.... might be time to give up on Ben.
Casspi gets way more lee-way than Ben. I just don't think Omri has a good enough bball IQ. The reason why he's struggled is because he plays erratic and out of control. He doesn't know how to play off the ball at all. He also doesn't have much confidence in his own 3pt shot. He's a nice energy plug, but I don't think we need another one anymore. We already have Collison and Belinelli who can do just that.

I think we could get a solid guy, but nothing spectacular.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I said last night we were doomed. Anybody who didn't see a Grizzlies thrashing on the horizon must have stolen my purple-tinted glasses. Not sure what was going on out there, but when Marco Bellinelli is reduced to yelling at his teammates about the lack of effort on defense, it's pretty clear this team needs a gut check. I'll be truly surprised if DMC doesn't have something to say - at least in the locker room - about the pathetic performance tonight.

I am NOT a happy Kings fan.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Enough nonsense trying to defend Ben at this point.

Just enough.

He's completely worthless to us. He's letting down teammates, fans, making Vlade look stupid. He's basically stealing money. Ben is the only guy who can defend himself at this point, and that's only by doing something on court.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Memphis hasn't played well tonight. This is almost completely our fault.

It's not like they came out with a point to prove. They were crap the entire first half. But some crap floats, some crap sinks.

I'd also wager we win tomorrow, as that's what life as a Kings fan is like.

Entity

Hall of Famer
So... we're all in agreement that everybody on the team stunk the joint out tonight, right? I'm not going to see, like, seventy posts in the [Grades] thread of people acting like this is all one player's fault, right?

Wait, who am I kidding? Of course I am.
I am in agreement that though collison and gay had good moments they sucked the rest of the time and everybody else sucked all of the time. Rondo didn't give a crap tonight

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member

Just enough.

He's completely worthless to us. He's letting down teammates, fans, making Vlade look stupid. He's basically stealing money. Ben is the only guy who can defend himself at this point, and that's only by doing something on court.
Let me know when you find the post in this thread "defending" McLemore, or have you just decided to make a preemptive strike?

But, okay, let's say for the sake of argument that I felt like "defending" McLemore. Now what?

Just enough.

Ben was ****ing terrible today, but why doesn't anyone say anything about Casspi? What about Rudy? What about Rondo? What about WCS? What about Kofus?

It's turning into a "I told you so!" thing because NO ONE has been defending Ben in this thread...except for maybe 1 person if even.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
I am in agreement that though collison and gay had good moments they sucked the rest of the time and everybody else sucked all of the time. Rondo didn't give a poopoo tonight
Well, they were okay at one end of the floor, anyway. That's one more end than the rest of these guys.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Must our teams be forever doomed to not give a ****?

Malone had guys playing with heart, he just had a bad team.

This was just pathetic tonight.

Come on Karl, be a leader or something..... The Nuggets (Karls') were feisty.

Entity

Hall of Famer
Seriously? The entire team is playing like dog crap and you're gonna single out Ben? I have been as critical of Ben McLemore as any on this board, but this is a decisive and collective loss - with enough blame to go around for almost everyone.
I agree with you and slim as far as the whole team thing. But he is the starting SG with the number 1 man out for tonight. 0 points is inexcusable. It just is now the rest sucked as well.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
Ben was ****ing terrible today, but why doesn't anyone say anything about Casspi? What about Rudy? What about Rondo? What about WCS? What about Kofus?

It's turning into a "I told you so!" thing because NO ONE has been defending Ben in this thread...except for maybe 1 person if even.
@Livinthedream has been unwilling to run McLemore down like a dog. That's the closest to "defense" as he's gotten tonight.

Let me know when you find the post in this thread "defending" McLemore, or have you just decided to make a preemptive strike?

But, okay, let's say for the sake of argument that I felt like "defending" McLemore. Now what?
How can you defend him?

He shot 2-10 tonight. Nope, wait that was Rondo.
He shot 3-9 tonight. Nope, wait that was Marco.
He shot 1-7 tonight. Nope, that was Omri.

What? He was 0-4. Uggh. He's the worst. Just killing us out there. We should punch him in the gonads.

Seriously? The entire team is playing like dog crap and you're gonna single out Ben? I have been as critical of Ben McLemore as any on this board, but this is a decisive and collective loss - with enough blame to go around for almost everyone.
hell yeah I'm singling Ben out! He needed to step up big time after big cuz went out and no way a 3rd year starting sg with all the talents that he was blessed with should still be putting up goose eggs and making bonehead turnovers. Yeah we sucked tonight but Ben hit a low forsure. When you actually got competition for minutes in a make or break year you shouldn't be playing this bad.

****ING RIDICULOUS. KARL WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO KEEP YOU BUT FOR ****S SAKE YOU NEED TO DO BETTER WITH THIS BUNCH.

OUR ****ING ALL STAR CENTRE IS PLAYING OUTSIDE IN AND WE'RE NOW AN AVERAGE JUMP SHOOTING TEAM

WE'RE PLAYING ****ING SMALL BALL WITHOUT THE PERSONEL

WE ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE. GETTING BLOWN OUT BY A TEAM THAT HAS **** ALL ON US

GAHHHHHHHH WHY US. WHY DO WE HAVE TO SUFFER SO MUCH.