What is it we fans want?

What do the fans want?

• Total voters

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Remind me, what are we waiting for to happen? What are we being patient about?

What are we waiting for? A trade? A magic trick? Elephants to fly out of Vivek's ass?

You need to explain your comments or just stop. Evidence based arguing is how it works here. Present something, anything, to support your case.
I pick the elephant thing.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
What was that quote that VF21 used to have? Something about Garcia and his follow-up by peeing on it? Great quote, just don't remember the words but the gist is applicable here.
"Excitement was in the air. The crowd at Arco was ready to explode, just waiting for the right spark. It finally came...and Garcia peed on it."

Or words to that effect.

The odds of Pace being Leslie are nearly 1:1 at this point.
While this line is funny, even I doubt that LEslie is so stupid as to post with a trackable IP.
The chances of it being traced back to her is way too much risk for the reward of befuddling/obfuscating/derailing the anti-Vivek crowd.

If she was involved at all, I believe she would be devious enough to simply get one of the countless internet denizens who take up the authoritarians' fight and defend them against all facts/reality against the naysayers to do it for her.

But in the most likely scenario, Pace is just one of those astroturfers who slime/climb themselves onto boards exactly when the main group of fans turns on the creators of the product (whether it be celebrities, or video games or card games or sports).
I just haven't figured out if those losers get paid, or if they just do it out of some deluded loyalty concept, or thinking they're "in" with the movers and shakers, doing their bidding?

The give-away that its not Leslie or any actual Kings person is that Pace's "arguments" are so absurdly superficial and not thought out (they're hardly complete sentences, much less thoughts).
An actual Kings representative would bring better obfuscation to bear.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
While this line is funny, even I doubt that LEslie is so stupid as to post with a trackable IP.
The chances of it being traced back to her is way too much risk for the reward of befuddling/obfuscating/derailing the anti-Vivek crowd.

If she was involved at all, I believe she would be devious enough to simply get one of the countless internet denizens who take up the authoritarians' fight and defend them against all facts/reality against the naysayers to do it for her.

But in the most likely scenario, Pace is just one of those astroturfers who slime/climb themselves onto boards exactly when the main group of fans turns on the creators of the product (whether it be celebrities, or video games or card games or sports).
I just haven't figured out if those losers get paid, or if they just do it out of some deluded loyalty concept, or thinking they're "in" with the movers and shakers, doing their bidding?

The give-away that its not Leslie or any actual Kings person is that Pace's "arguments" are so absurdly superficial and not thought out (they're hardly complete sentences, much less thoughts).
An actual Kings representative would bring better obfuscation to bear.
Since PACE has left the building, we'll most likely never know for sure. I think it's apparent, however, that he/she/it was someone more used to the Twitterverse than blogging.