[Game] Warriors @ Kings

Stop blaming the ****ing coach. He's not the one giving lackkluster effort on defense. He's not the one leaving 3pt shooters wide open. This is going to be the result until we get some actual defenders on this team
The players have been bad.

But the coach is also not putting a lot of players in the position to succeed, which is the most important part of his job.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Just reading through comments from earlier. Do you guys watch the game or just see the box score? JT was not playing great early are you guys just talking about rebounds who fall in his lap. David Lee was making him look like a 6 foot 120 pound schoolgirl on the block
Excuse me. I bow to your intelligence. We sure haven't been doing better with him out. Can you see that?

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member
Stop blaming the ****ing coach. He's not the one giving lackkluster effort on defense. He's not the one leaving 3pt shooters wide open. This is going to be the result until we get some actual defenders on this team
Again. It's about putting players in a position to succeed. Regular lineups, rotations, etc. Especially with a young team. They need more structure. Right now Smart is just throwing spaghetti to the fridge.

This team HAD direction when Smart was working with Evans on running the point. He's lost it chasing points with smallball, and it's all fallen apart. This also means knowing your spots and responsibilities on defense. It's all related.

If you're going to lose games, lose with the kids developing in a structure and getting better as a team. Long term growth.

I can't be the only one seeing this.

Last edited: