[Game] Warriors @ Kings

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Monta and Udoh just traded. GS players questioning ownership on giving up on season. Closed door players only meeting. All of this within last hour. Might not have a more winnable game for a long time.

Of course, this means the small ball will out in force tonight, we probably win, and it solidifies further in Smart's noggin that what he's doing gives us our best change at winning. Woohoo.:(

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Heh -- that trade is completely insance from the Warriors standpoint. My lord.
I definitely would have traded Steph. Monta puts fear in me when we play them, not Steph. Also don't see how it makes either team better. Two backcourt black holes in Mil, although Monta gets it done at least, but no more post threat. And on the GS end, Jamal brings up a good point, banking on the health of Curry/Bogut?

BTW, watching GS pregame since that's the feed I get here in the Bay, talking live to Monta in the locker room, and boy does the visiting locker room at Arco look like s***. I'd laugh if there's a worse one in the league.

so now 2 out of 3 of their core are injury prone (Curry, Bogut), wow what a bad trade for them. if we don't win tonight, i stop watching the kings for the rest of the season. seriously it would be a disgrace if we lose tonight.

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member
so now 2 out of 3 of their core are injury prone (Curry, Bogut), wow what a bad trade for them. if we don't win tonight, i stop watching the kings for the rest of the season. seriously it would be a disgrace if we lose tonight.
I dunno. Things like this tend to galvanize a team...or push them further down. We'll see. We have an opportunity to beat them up inside. Hopefully we do.

Why? We aren't a good basketball team where any team is a "freebie" win. While we should win tonight, it wouldn't surprise me at all if we laid an egg

Why? We aren't a good basketball team where any team is a "freebie" win. While we should win tonight, it wouldn't surprise me at all if we laid an egg
exactly it would be beyond dissapointing if our team at full health layed an egg tonight against a team that just traded away its star player, especially after a dissapointing loss to Atlanta, if these guys aren't chomping at the bit to take it to the Warriors, then i question their dedication.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
BTW, not sure if anyone has followed Reke's brother twitter today. Some interesting comments. Might post them later. Very professional, said no matter what Reke loves Sac. But when certain q's were brought up by others about how Reke is being used, his brother acknowledged those were some good q's. Pretty apparent Reke is being a pro in handling this, but does not like how he's being used.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I remember, during the Mavs game, someone made the comment about how weird it was for Garcia to be as good a help side shot blocker as he is, for a guard. I'm sitting here thinking something similar, about how strange it is that Evans appears to be a good low post defender. He's arguably better at that than on the perimeter.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I remember, during the Mavs game, someone made the comment about how weird it was for Garcia to be as good a help side shot blocker as he is, for a guard. I'm sitting here thinking something similar, about how strange it is that Evans appears to be a good low post defender. He's arguably better at that than on the perimeter.
RonRon syndrome