[Game] Warriors @ Kings

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
At least the Bricklayer Prophecy already went unfulfilled, because it would be hard to watch it go down on this one. Should have won it and simply threw it away.

As far as I am concerned, anyone except DMC can be traded. The front office is a joke. Pathetic. Team? What team? All it is.. is a bunch of idiots apart from 1 or two keepers, maybe 3.

Just reading through comments from earlier. Do you guys watch the game or just see the box score? JT was not playing great early are you guys just talking about rebounds who fall in his lap. David Lee was making him look like a 6 foot 120 pound schoolgirl on the block

Jimmer hits a 3. I have no idea why when he's out there we don't run more playsto get him open. We have other guys who can handle the ball too. It's a better idea than letting him run around with the ball all the time.

Oh and our defense sucks!! We should've kept fricking Dalembert FRICK

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member
Just reading through comments from earlier. Do you guys watch the game or just see the box score? JT was not playing great early are you guys just talking about rebounds who fall in his lap. David Lee was making him look like a 6 foot 120 pound schoolgirl on the block
And yet, it was still a close game.

Stop blaming the ****ing coach. He's not the one giving lackkluster effort on defense. He's not the one leaving 3pt shooters wide open. This is going to be the result until we get some actual defenders on this team

Jimmer hits a 3. I have no idea why when he's out there we don't run more playsto get him open. We have other guys who can handle the ball too. It's a better idea than letting him run around with the ball all the time.

Oh and our defense sucks!! We should've kept fricking Dalembert FRICK
They try. He is too slow and short to get open off screens against long NBA defenders.