[Game] Toronto @ Kings - 12/5/12

Are you saying Brooks has defended well tonight? He has been put in a torture chamber all night long. He guards whoever he guards, which can't be much worse than Brooks.
That's just it. As bad as Brooks has sucked on D tonight, that's probably an improvement over what Jimmer brings to the table defensively. If Jimmer's offense continues to grow and he learns to excel off the ball, maybe it's a sacrifice you make but right now the D is too bad and the O not bringing enough. It isn't a huge gap to close but its not there yet.

AMAZING that it took so long for Smart to put Tyreke at the PG and stop letting Toronto have a mismatch. and look what freaking happened!!!!!!

Reke for PG please. been saying it all year. MISMATCH

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
That's just it. As bad as Brooks has sucked on D tonight, that's probably an improvement over what Jimmer brings to the table defensively. If Jimmer's offense continues to grow and he learns to excel off the ball, maybe it's a sacrifice you make but right now the D is too bad and the O not bringing enough. It isn't a huge gap to close but its not there yet.
What he said.

This just shows how f'ing stupid our coach is for waiting until the 2:30 left to put Reke on Lowry. Game suddenly changed.
YES. the average Basketball fan would have probably said to put Reke on Lowry before the damn game even started. but our coach figures it out after 45.5 minutes of play

Imagine what this team would look like with Lowry and Evans as the starting backcourt
problem is i think we would have lost Reke to get Lowry.

now imagine what they would look like with a simple Waiver Wire aquisition last week.
Reke/MT/Peitrus

i think Reke's assists per game would improve a little if he was surrounded by those 2

problem is i think we would have lost Reke to get Lowry.

now imagine what they would look like with a simple Waiver Wire aquisition last week.
Reke/MT/Peitrus

i think Reke's assists per game would improve a little if he was surrounded by those 2
Why would we have lost Reke? Toronto traded a future first and Gary f'n Forbes

YES. the average Basketball fan would have probably said to put Reke on Lowry before the damn game even started. but our coach figures it out after 45.5 minutes of play
The average basketball fan knows that a guard can't be a force on both ends of the court for the whole game so they save them for the end of the game.