[Game] Toronto @ Kings - 12/5/12

The Kings desperately need a win. Kings sorely miss a DMC "dominate" performance. Can only think of 2 or 3 such big games from Cuz all season. Raptors at 4-14 and 1-10 on the road (that's a lot of early season games away) would seem like easy road kill for Kings. Kings 4-12 and 4-6 at home with nothing easy for them so far this season. But hope is eternal.

GO KINGS!!

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
I'm hoping/assuming Reke will be back? We had just started/seemed to gain a little momentum before he went down, then we lost him and recollapsed like a cheap suit.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
I suspect that if he isn't playing, it will be announced about the time fans are in their car driving to the arena.

Ok, 29-29 tie after 1st Q. Kings doing some good things early. Good intensity on both ends. Pushing the ball and getting some fouls, a few relatively easy hoops. But because Toronto looks likewise up for this one it could be dogfight until someone (individual or team) really shows they want this game bad. DMC very solid early - plus not getting terribly upset when call or two did not go his way. As long as Kings guard on the perimeter and hope Raptors don't light them up out there anyway - should be a W for Kings.

What kind of an idiot doesn't make changes when what you're trying isn't working?
I really don't have a problem with what he *says* he is trying to do. Not caring about the short term and only thinking long term. But what he *is* doing is completely the opposite. Haphazard rotations and minutes. No building of continuity. Seemingly random "strategy" from one day to the other whether it be everyone has a green light or players are shooting too much... Smart used to talk a good game and had a decent reasoning for doing things, but that's all it was/is. Talk. Too bad for us.