[Game] Rockets @ Kings - 2/10/13

i truly believe this team should have a better record than both the teams they beat this weekend. who just so happen to be #7 and #8 in the West right now. its easy to see that they will be a playoff team with new coaching/ownership

L

LWP777

i truly believe this team should have a better record than both the teams they beat this weekend. who just so happen to be #7 and #8 in the West right now. its easy to see that they will be a playoff team with new coaching/ownership
Both the Jazz and Rockets have more talent and are better built than we are.

Under different circumstances this team should without a doubt be in the playoff conversation at this point.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
I was expecting a good season whenever I turned off my brain as to who our coach was. Get a team playing well and the fans will show uop. When the fans show up, they add several wins to the year.

Guess what? Salmons lead the team in assists. Didn't we hate him at one time?

Dealing with potentially moving next year, injuries to 2 of our 3 best players, the off-court stuff/suspensions with DeMarcus, and poor coaching for most of the year is a lot for a young team to overcome. Even 19 wins is pretty impressive considering all the non-basketball stuff that's happened to our team thus far this year

Dealing with potentially moving next year, injuries to 2 of our 3 best players, the off-court stuff/suspensions with DeMarcus, and poor coaching for most of the year is a lot for a young team to overcome. Even 19 wins is pretty impressive considering all the non-basketball stuff that's happened to our team thus far this year
gotta agree with that