[Game] Rockets @ Kings - 2/10/13

He's only restricted this summer. He can decline any offers, sign the QO, then be unrestricted the following summer.
If the ship is turned around next year and it becomes obvious we are finally heading in the right direction i don't think he will want to leave. He would have an opportunity to be the man here as opposed to second or third fiddle with another team.

If the ship is turned around next year and it becomes obvious we are finally heading in the right direction i don't think he will want to leave. He would have an opportunity to be the man here as opposed to second or third fiddle with another team.
in all honesty, and im a HUGE Tyreke fan, i could see him being second or third here too. behind Cousins and maybe someone good we aquire through trade like a Danny Granger (Completely random name im just throwing out as example)

in all honesty, and im a HUGE Tyreke fan, i could see him being second or third here too. behind Cousins and maybe someone good we aquire through trade like a Danny Granger (Completely random name im just throwing out as example)
That's up to him though. If we finally have owners and an organization that can build the team he needs to succeed then he can be as good as he wants to be. Same goes for Cousins.

Fine..you keep IT as your star and let Jimmer go elsewhere where he will become a much better player than IT will ever be.
I don't like IT dominating the ball and shooting this much either. What is it that you don't get? We don't need any of our PG's chucking this much next to Reke/Cuz. Not Jimmer, not IT, not Brooks. We don't need that role.

L

LWP777

When DMC is sitting out like he is now does he ever come off the bench to greet his teammates like JJ and others do? Serious question....I never see him out there. Maybe I'm just not paying attention?

I don't like IT dominating the ball and shooting this much either. What is it that you don't get? We don't need any of our PG's chucking this much next to Reke/Cuz. Not Jimmer, not IT, not Brooks. We don't need that role.
Well that is where I agree with you. I'm just saying if it's going to happen, why not let a great shooter do it.