[Game] Preseason Game 7: Kings at Jazz, 9 PM 10/21/10

One of the Kings players banged accidently into the thigh of JT - I think it was Whiteside. They said Kings called TO to let JT walk it off if possible.

Landy is a helluva post up option - scoring again. His outside game solid too. I think he's our second leading scorer again this season although I hope couple other Kings step up to challenge his guaranteed scoring.

Well, I will give the Kings ( and mostly beno ) credit here in the last five minutes. We've been getting good open looks, unfortunelty we're either missing them or fumbling the passes.

Also, against very good inside players like Jefferson and Milsap, I think our post defense has been ok. Not great, but not terrible either. Enough there to win the game.

We're not gonna see Cisco or Casspi today most probably.

I hope Cousins wakes up in the 4th though... he ain't taking those rebounds down like he did in his first few games either lately.

can someone explain why Tyreke isn't just destroying the Jazz? I mean ... against a rookie/ronnie price/earl watson? If Tyreke can't score against those guys I'm afraid he probably isn't as good as we thought he was

can someone explain why Tyreke isn't just destroying the Jazz? I mean ... against a rookie/ronnie price/earl watson? If Tyreke can't score against those guys I'm afraid he probably isn't as good as we thought he was
He's getting shut down by Gordon Hayward lol.