[Game] Pistons @ Kings- 11/11/15 - 7 PT, 10 ET

Jason Jones now also repeating the Cousins cursing out Karl story and adding that Karl wanted to suspend him 2 games, which Vlade wouldn't allow.

I had concerns for this season but didn't think it would get this bad this fast.

I agree with this mentality. One game at a time. Cousins was clearly winded vs the Spurs. Ronda looked spent by the 4th. Team broke down in the fourth. I know there is a lot more going on but this is not a coincidence.

Tonight will be a tough game, not only with Drummond but our perimeter D needs to be strong, and we dont have much premimeter D that I can see.

Jason Jones now also repeating the Cousins cursing out Karl story and adding that Karl wanted to suspend him 2 games, which Vlade wouldn't allow.

I had concerns for this season but didn't think it would get this bad this fast.
That would have been 2 more automatic losses. Maybe Karl really is trying to get fired.

gunks

Hall of Famer
So, if we're in Bizzaro world....

... that means tonight we'll see defense, effort, Cuz in the post, an efficient game from Rudy, several made 3s by Ben, and consistent playing time for WCS?!!

I'm not looking forward to all the Vlade bashing from bizarro VF21 though. It'll also be kinda weird reading posts from bizarro Bricklayer demanding we go small.

Entity

Hall of Famer
Bottom line on all this is it was Karl vs. Cuz int the offseason both wanted the other gone. We were lead to believe that and hand shake and meeting with Vlade and all is well. I know we all wanted to buy into to that but how many of you actually did? Anybody? One of them will never see the home locker room at Golden 1. Heck one of them may not see Christmas in Sacramento.

I'm not really digging Anderson to be honest (rather have Mac or Marco out there) but I like the rest of the lineup. I think that will be the solidified starting 4 going forward, with the 2 position fluctuating.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'm not really digging Anderson to be honest (rather have Mac or Marco out there) but I like the rest of the lineup. I think that will be the solidified starting 4 going forward, with the 2 position fluctuating.
I think Anderson is out there because he's a live body. They mentioned wanting to use Ben to spell Rondo.