Official 24 thread for 2006...

VF21 said:
Here's the TD24H theory Kingsgurl and I developed this morning:

Miles, seeing the end was inevitable, once again shifted sides and contacted the Chinese. This explains the phone call that got Jack to go inside where he could be grabbed. Because, other than something like that, how would the Chinese know where Jack was and how to isolate him? Miles, with his knowledge of CTU and National Security, could easily have obtained the necessary information.

We KNEW Jack should have killed Miles when he had the chance.

I hope we get to see Martha and Aaron next season. The look on her face as Logan walked by in handcuffs was PRICELESS.
My theory is that Logan tipped of the Chinese. He told the Bluetooth Group that he took care of Jack Bauer. Chinese could figure out where to get Jack easily. There is a billion of them, one on each corner :)

Did anyone catch what was writen on the back of Chloe/Edgar photo? I heard from some people that it said "Jack is dead" and it had a phone number. I deleted it from my DVR already :(

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
vj9999 said:
My theory is that Logan tipped of the Chinese. He told the Bluetooth Group that he took care of Jack Bauer. Chinese could figure out where to get Jack easily.
This could still tie in with Miles. I say that because 24 rarely leaves a loose end without a reason...

Sure something to ponder on until next January.

;)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Okay, I dialed the number. No ring, just open line ... and then:

"Please hold while the Nextel subscriber you're trying to call is located."

Big chicken that I am, I hung up...

;)

VF21 said:
Okay, I dialed the number. No ring, just open line ... and then:

"Please hold while the Nextel subscriber you're trying to call is located."

Big chicken that I am, I hung up...

;)
"...your conversation will be monitored for quality by the NSA..."

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I sure hope Jack had his cell phone turned off so the Chinese don't have my number...

Haven't they actually had phone numbers on the show before that reached something connected with the show? I seem to remember something like that, but then I remember T-Rex and flying reptiles, so my memory may be just a tad faulty.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Whooooooo!

I just got back from checking my p.o. box. "24 - Season 2" arrived!!

Now I have something to occupy that lonely hour generally reserved for 24 on Monday nights.

I'm saying that but, just like season 1, I'll probably end up watching the whole set over the course of about a week.

vj9999 said:
I read that somebody tried calling the number and got a message saying that "24 mailbox is full"
I can verify that's what it said since I also called that number and got that message!! I've never done that before...was hoping for a little Kiefer!!:p