Official 24 thread for 2006...

The whole "burning throught the restraints with a hot water pipe" was a bit much, but still a great episode.

btw, in the "24" universe, at least 3 things are certain: death, taxes, and if you have something to say, say then and there cause if you decide to meet later on, you'll never make it.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
It may be Comcast, but it is the ONLY channel that is doing this. Go figure it is the one I want to watch. Grrrrrr!!!:mad:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I suppose it could be the Fox feed to Comcast. I thought they received this stuff via satellite, however, and retransmitted it via cable...

Anyway, if you need a summary, go to the http://www.fox.com/24/episodes/

It isn't updated yet, but it will be as soon as 24 has aired in Hawaii.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
PixelPusher said:
The whole "burning throught the restraints with a hot water pipe" was a bit much, but still a great episode.

btw, in the "24" universe, at least 3 things are certain: death, taxes, and if you have something to say, say then and there cause if you decide to meet later on, you'll never make it.
Did you notice? Pres. Logan actually brought up the issue of the Chinese not knowing Bauer is alive...

VF21 said:
Did you notice? Pres. Logan actually brought up the issue of the Chinese not knowing Bauer is alive...
Yeah, I think he also alluded to it earlier in the season when he re-instated Bauer personally.

Btw, I re-watched "Good Night, and Good Luck" the other day, and there are two "24" actors in that movie, Ray Wise (Don Hollenbeck) who's the Veep in "24", and and Glenn Morshower (Air Force Colonel who tries to intimidate CBS) who's Agent Aaron Pierce, who foolishly delayed giving vital information to the First Lady, violating one of the Laws of the "24" Universe.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
PixelPusher said:
Btw, I re-watched "Good Night, and Good Luck" the other day, and there are two "24" actors in that movie, Ray Wise (Don Hollenbeck) who's the Veep in "24", and and Glenn Morshower (Air Force Colonel who tries to intimidate CBS) who's Agent Aaron Pierce, who foolishly delayed giving vital information to the First Lady, violating one of the Laws of the "24" Universe.
I noticed Aaron right away. He's one of the few faces still around from the beginning...

BTW, I loved Good Night, and Good Luck. Edward R. Murrow was a news man - not just a pretty face or a news reader.

Anybody wants to try calling Mrs. Logan? 1-310-597-3781

It seems like a valid number. They had that las year where they would show a number and it was a valid phone number and people on the set would answer.

Hey, guys and gals! Monday is "24" day!:D

...and there's the Sopranos on Sunday!:eek:

...and I'll probably switch back and forth between "Mad TV" and "SNL" tonight.:rolleyes:

...whatever helps take my mind off what took place this afternoon.:(

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
If Ron got a Flagrant 2 for that, imagine what Jack Bauer would get...

Less than six hours to JACK BAUER TIME!!!

I need it; I'll feel a lot better if Jack can take out at least four or five bad guys. Unfortunately, based on the previews, I don't think it's gonna happen...at least not tonight.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Oh.... whoa.

Okay, who is that guy? I recognize him from somewhere.

My latest theory? Good ol' Martha will end up killing the President. And do we know for sure if Aaron is dead?

Another good episode.

lol. just saw the preview for next week. Every year they have Jack Bauer doing something performing an apparently illegal act for alterior reasons; robbing a gas station, robbing a bank, now hijacking a plane.

just got back. It was more about Michael Douglas than Keifer Sutherland, and Douglas was the "bend the rules/Maverick/Legend" Jack Bauer character in this movie, where as Sutherland was the by-the-book guy. Actually, the movie wasn't as intense as your average episode of "24".

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Boy, I sure got a completely different idea from the trailers. I was actually thinking about going to a real theater to see this. Now, I think I'll just wait for the DVD.

;)

It's 24-DAY!!!!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I was a tad disappointed with this week's episode until the end when I realized there are only 4 hours left (ACK!) and they're setting the stage for the big finale.

ONLY FOUR HOURS LEFT!!! And then it's TDOS for Jack Bauer. I may have to go back to ebay. ;)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Chloe is possibly the best written supporting role ever. And the actress playing Chloe, whose name escapes me and I'm too lazy to look up, does a WONDERFUL job of portraying her character.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
^^wow. I didn't think so...

They're really starting to tie up ends. I just KNEW Audrey's dad wasn't dead. And the previews showed Aaron still alive, although not looking real good. I'm glad because I really like Aaron.

I hated that guy Miles when he was one of the villains on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. He certainly hasn't changed any...

At what point is Mike going to finally realize what a snake Logan really is? I'm thinking he just might be the clue to Logan's final downfall...