Mavs @ Kings Game Thread

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
I kinda wanted to hit 25 for PW, but would now be OK losing the last 3 if it is competitive and exciting to watch. ;)

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Kind of off topic, but do you guys really consider these NBA TV games national TV games?

As far as my thinking goes, we've had one this year against washington on ESPN. If the games on ESPN, TNT, or ABC, then its a national TV game .. but thats just me.
NBA TV is available on most cable packages these days. I, as a Kings Fan in Virginia, can watch games on NBA TV on cable, without the benefit of any special or additional packages. That pretty much fits the criteria of "national TV" to me.

This is a very important loss! If we lose the rest of our games, and the Warriors win tonight against the Clippers, with a little luck from a coin, we could be getting a top 3 pick!!

Speaking of NBATV, personally that's the last place I want a kings game to be. I do not get NBATV but pay for leaguepass broadband. Unfortunately, they then become blacked out on LP so I don't ever get to see games on NBATV period. Not too cool that I don't get to see two of the last few games that I paid to see because of that.:( And yes, I definitely don't think of an NBATV game commanding nearly as much attention from causal fans that an ESPN or TNT game would.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Per www.NBA.com, this game is supposed to air on NBATV (HD) 2night. Hmmm, didn't know that.
Good stuff!
:D
I read that a few days ago on this forum but today I set it to record and it says it is Spurs-Nuggets. Anyone know for sure?

The cable geniuses also think BC won their fifth NCAA Hockey Title last year so I'm hoping there is just some moron with his head shoved up his rear doing the cable guide programming today :)

Just bought that ultimate fan pack for me and my wife. 104 for two lower level tickets and some Kings memorabilia. Good deal. /empty pitch.