[Game] Mavericks @ Kings 11/30 7PM PST 10PM EST

Collison needs 10 min a game just to give rondo a rest. Unless he gets back to last years results I want less of collison for now. Karl did it to Ben why not Darren?
I'm glad he did it with Belli. Belli has been playing poor as hell. He's been chucking up shots, unncessary pump faking, and etc. If Belinelli isn't scoring, he's honestly just as useless as Ben. Except, at least Ben defends better.

Collison will continue to get PT unless he becomes Ramon Sessions bad. Curry hasn't really proved that he can be a backup PG in the NBA yet.

Not sure you read my next posts where I said I don't really attribute it to pace.

Duncan isn't take guys off the dribble from 23 ft. That comparison means little.
Hadn't yet but I did after posting. Well I agree with you that it'll take a toll, but I still don't think you can point to it as a cause for serious injuries this early in the season. Cousins is still young. Maybe a combination of that, generally liking to get tangled up with guys, flailing about trying to get calls... Put those together and it does sound like a recipe for some back strains. The thing is though, he's never shown to be a true low post threat, so he's always going to be a big who takes guys off the dribble. He beats guys with quickness and mobility rather than footwork or good post moves and finishes. Probably not a good idea to have him start his attack from the 3 point line though.

Hadn't yet but I did after posting. Well I agree with you that it'll take a toll, but I still don't think you can point to it as a cause for serious injuries this early in the season.
It might not be the cause. I can't prove that. But he's more perimeter oriented under Karl than any other coach, and he's missed almost as many games under Karl in under 50 games than he did in the previous 327.

Could just be a coincidence. I wouldn't bet on that though. Injury rate shot thru the roof under Karl and attacking from the arc.

And who's our SF here? Seth? DC? SMFH. What you do Karl is put DC on the bench and run Rondo/Seth together.