[Game] Mavericks @ Kings 11/30 7PM PST 10PM EST

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Sign of a good coach is adjustments between or during games.

With Karl I see none. Same strategy, same lineups, same poor defensive results.

Entity

Hall of Famer
Some say Karl might not make it to Christmas. If this game keeps going this way I hope he don't make it to December. Immediate firing after game is my call

And the elephant in the room is are these injuries related to the use of him. These types of injuries are new to him.

In 10/11, played 81 of 82
In 11/12, played 64 of 66
In 12/13, played 75 of 82 and never missed more than two consecutive games
In 13/14, played 71 of 82 and missed 6 straight to an ankle sprain
In 14/15, played 59 of 82 where 10 were due to the virus, then out the last 6
In 15/16, already missed 8 of 18

Up until the virus, had played in

306 of 327 career games(93%). Missed only 21 games in his first 327.

29 of 48 under Karl(60%). Missed 19 of his last 48.

I for one see a red flag here.
Meh first few years in the league he wasn't even trying on defense. If ancient Tim Duncan can play at a pretty fast pace I don't see why young Cousins would get so injured from a couple of games. Injuries happen, I really don't think it has much to do with pace. Cousins is rarely ever the first one down the court anyway.

dude12

Hall of Famer
Me thinks George got pissed at Marco and gave him the hook......good. Hold guys accountable please. Ou may pee them off but we will be better in the end.

Entity

Hall of Famer
Collison needs 10 min a game just to give rondo a rest. Unless he gets back to last years results I want less of collison for now. Karl did it to Ben why not Darren?

One thing that might make sense,...is when we consistently get hammered by 3 point shooting....how about actually playing our best pure 3 point shooter, who is ready to get hot at all times

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Meh first few years in the league he wasn't even trying on defense. If ancient Tim Duncan can play at a pretty fast pace I don't see why young Cousins would get so injured from a couple of games. Injuries happen, I really don't think it has much to do with pace. Cousins is rarely ever the first one down the court anyway.
Not sure you read my next posts where I said I don't really attribute it to pace.

Duncan isn't take guys off the dribble from 23 ft. That comparison means little.