late night roll call

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Another late night here in the forest. Temperature on my front porch is a balmy 30 degrees. Looks like winter is right around the corner. We generally have snow before Thanksgiving and it looks like this year will hold with tradition.

Another late night here in the forest. Temperature on my front porch is a balmy 30 degrees. Looks like winter is right around the corner. We generally have snow before Thanksgiving and it looks like this year will hold with tradition.
..and here I sit in the delta wearing shorts with the windows and door open...:cool:

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Well, I am one of only 8 members onboard right now (along with 62 guests).

Good evening! I will be signing off soon for Zzzzzzzz.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Well, I am one of only 8 members onboard right now (along with 62 guests).

Good evening! I will be signing off soon for Zzzzzzzz.
A good number of those "guests" are crawl-bots, and not actual living breathing entities.

--------------------------------------------------

I'm here and I'm watching SNL. They're really pulling out all the stops. Alec Baldwin as their host with surprise guests - so far - including Steve Martin, Paul McCartney, Martin Short, Tina Fey and Tracy Morgan.

hey

Who you calling a crawl-bot. I was just lookin around before I signed in.;) How you doin? I work nights and usually stay up on my days off too. I'm all messed up, frying chicken and making potatoes with gravy, how's that for a late night snack?:eek:
OOPS, I don't mean that I am messed up, just have my days and nights mixed up due to work.

Last edited:

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Checking in to say good night to all the late-nighters.

Got to go to the Kings game tonight. A very kind person gave me a pair of tickets rather than see them wasted. He couldn't go, and did not find a buyer. Special thanks to VF21 for her part in making that happen.

Now that I have finally "wound down" from the excitement of Kings basketball...I can go to bed.

You all have a good night. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.