late night roll call

Status
Not open for further replies.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Ugh!! It's bad enough that we got beat by the Trailblazers, but I had to go and be there to watch it.

And I wonder why I'm still awake. :(

Off til Monday p.m. so I'm up catching Kiefer on Conan.....no clip!! Watched the game and I won't sleep until I break something!! Where's that Meagan's Law website?? :rolleyes:

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
I should never take a nap on Sunday afternoon. Now I am up later than I should be if I want to make it through the workday tomorrow. Ugh!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Well, I've been all keyed up since I watched the Kings with other KF.com members at HPL. Now, all of a sudden, my eyes are really tired. So, good night!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Where are all the late nighters? It's been pretty lonely in here of late. :eek:

Not bad for someone who is usually an early to bed early to rise sort of person. :p

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Revived thread

I don't usually stay up this late, if I can help it. Tonight...can't sleep. Put money on a new place today (in South Natomas). A lot of things on my mind to keep track of before the move on the 26th.

If anyone wants to help (with muscle) it would, of course, be appreciated. Pizza party afterwards. No salad bar for hoopsie. :p

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'm not sure why, but I'm still awake. I think it's because the weather is finally nice and cool and very pleasant.

:)

Congrats on the new home, 6th!

Revived thread

I don't usually stay up this late, if I can help it. Tonight...can't sleep. Put money on a new place today (in South Natomas). A lot of things on my mind to keep track of before the move on the 26th.

If anyone wants to help (with muscle) it would, of course, be appreciated. Pizza party afterwards. No salad bar for hoopsie. :p
Thanks for remembering, 6th!! :p

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Well, it is almost midnight, and since I could not sleep, I finally took something that the doctor ordered for nights like this. <sigh> Should kick in very soon. Nite all!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Well, since I have a big day tomorrow, and an even bigger day on Sunday (moving), I should go to bed. I have to give up my internet access for a few days (as of sometime tomorrow), so I am reluctant to sign off. ;)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'm here. The temperature outside is just too beautiful to ignore. Nice gentle breeze - beautiful clear sky - about a gazillion stars twinkling above. I do live living up here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.