late night roll call

Status
Not open for further replies.
1:41 AM and I'm tired. All that excitement wears me out. ;) Makes it hard to wind down, too. Can't sit at the computer anymore, but think I'll go read my book in bed. 'nite all.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
It's late night...kinda.

I'm here, trying to figure out a way to make time pass quickly so it will be GAME DAY!!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
I'm still here too. It will be Game Day in just a few minutes. Guess that means I had better get some sleep.

Except for missing the start to take Bibbylicious' camera back to the car, I had a great time. Saw 6th, Hoopsfan, Kingsgurl, VF21, JGAR, Prophetess, and met Kennadog. I'm sure there were others there that I missed. Again, apologies for the loud screaming....next time I'll bring ear plugs to hand out....:p

oh yeah...GREAT GAME!!

Except for missing the start to take Bibbylicious' camera back to the car, I had a great time. Saw 6th, Hoopsfan, Kingsgurl, VF21, JGAR, Prophetess, and met Kennadog. I'm sure there were others there that I missed. Again, apologies for the loud screaming....next time I'll birng ear plugs to hand out....:p

oh yeah...GREAT GAME!!
Screaming?? What screaming?? Did you say something?? With kennadog and Bibbylicious between you and I, I didn't hear a word you said. (Well...maybe one word!) ;)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'm here... and it's sure a good thing I don't have to speak to communicate here. I have very little voice left, and I'm not sure my hearing will ever comletely recover. No problem, though. It was clearly worth it. The friends I brought with me have a new appreciation for what it means to be a KINGS FAN!

I think Bibbylicious should receive some kind of "iron vocal cords" award. And she can whistle, too!

It was a great time.

Status
Not open for further replies.