[Game] Kings v. Mavericks - 4/4/17 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Mavericks mascot(s) -

upload_2017-4-2_15-9-2.png

Mavs Man and Champ ...

First of all, a maverick is not a horse. It was originally used to describe longhorns who broke away from the herd, but later came to mean those cowpokes who chased after and retrieved said strays. Second, I have no idea what Mavs Man is...except that he's kind of creepy. Not much else to say... except that perhaps Mavs Man is the alter ego of Mark Cuban?

Now, about the game.

No idea what's gonna happen. We might lose and lose badly as Dirk always seems to do well in the Kings home arena. We might win because ... well ... #KANGZ. All I know for sure is that the outcome of the game does not depend on those of us sitting at home so I'm going to watch the game and root for the guys on the court wearing Kings jerseys. (I know, same old argument...but I hope people can just use the game thread to enjoy the game and overanalyze it and the possible repercussions afterward. :) )

Que sera sera.

#GoKings

#SacramentoProud

The_Jamal

Hall of Famer
Would he really play that many minutes here though?
Yeah he would have. He was awesome last year at spacing the floor for Boogie and would have shown that again and forced the playing time, especially with how sorry our 2-guards (Ben/Afflalo) played most of the year. And now, he'd be getting his shot at running PG for us alongside Buddy

Yeah he would have. He was awesome last year at spacing the floor for Boogie and would have shown that again and forced the playing time, especially with how sorry our 2-guards (Ben/Afflalo) played most of the year. And now, he'd be getting his shot at running PG for us alongside Buddy
It has been reported that Seth asked to be released to seek employment with another team. Now Vlade could have stubbornly held on but do you think Seth's heart would have been into playing for the Kings?

It has been reported that Seth asked to be released to seek employment with another team. Now Vlade could have stubbornly held on but do you think Seth's heart would have been into playing for the Kings?
Curry asked the Kings to rescind the offer after the Kings had already agreed to sign Afflalo and Temple. I think it's fair to say they had other priorities.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...es-join-sacramento-kings-two-years-25-million
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources--seth-curry-leaving-kings-225004766.html

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
He doesn't really do much but shoot, the Kings are top 10 in three point shooting percentage this season so what else would he really be bringing here?

He doesn't really do much but shoot, the Kings are top 10 in three point shooting percentage this season so what else would he really be bringing here?
Now that the team is in tank mode, not much. But in general, it's nice to have talent. He's better and younger than Afflalo/Barnes, who were forced to play some "PG" this year. His name makes him more interesting than Galloway, but before this year the latter was more highly viewed.

Visiting ex of the night: Seth Curry. :D

Think you know how it will end?

A fan has got to do
what a fan ha
s got to do...
I_want_you_SAC_Kings_ICON.jpg
Predictions are ON for game #78:
At G1C vs the Mavs, Tuesday 4/4, 7:3pm

Never posted in the prediction game?

Believe it or not,
your chances to become the LEADER OF THE GAME* after tonight are EXACTLY as good as mine!! :eek::D:confused::):eek::D:confused::)

* Leader in the monthly game for April

How come?

Look at April's Leaderboard: ;)
April Race Leaderboard:
# KF-Predictor... (Points Scored)
1. @SLAB............. (6)
2. @Spike............. (4)
3. @bubulina....... (4)
4. @Telemachus.. (3)
5. @VF21.............. (2)
6. @alonshin....... (1)
7. @Glenn............. (1)
8. @Ron................. (1)
And tonight's prediction may land you as much as a 100 points... :cool:

Predictions are accepted HERE until tip-off (In about 14 hours).
Just follow the link to the thread, and post the exact game result.
Prediction game stats:
Grading
Bla bla... ( View attachment 5791 )

Prediction Rules
Yada yada... ( View attachment 6251 )
List of all predictors in order of appearance:
And to you, prediction rookies... :D
It's never too late to start...

@carmichaeldave, @Mr. S£im Citrus, @Warhawk, @6th, @9x1x6, @AL/kfan, @Albatros, @allrightthen, @Amit149, @andjel, @Arkitect, @arusinov, @BamBam52, @Bibby10AZ, @Big Cuz 15, @biltalent, @BLNINJA #81, @Boogie_Fever, @Bruiser62906, @bsegers, @Castasic, @Chicken Chaser, @Chubbs, @Crabwalk, @CuzistanKing, @Darr_Vader, @datamanwes, @DC222, @Deb M @deki, @DesertFox, @Dime Dropper, @Double-K, @dude12, @east_sac, @EJF, @Elise10, @ElRey, @Entity, @ESP47, @fansinceday1 @Fannie Dwest, @Flopi, @ForlornKing, @funkykingston, @giantking1355, @Gilles, @glassman , @Gliesian, @GoSACtown, @Gtronic, @Hansel, @Heuge, @HereWeBoogie, @HighFlyingMonkey, @HndsmCelt, @Hoovtrain, @Howard, @hrdboild, @Iced Espresso, @IfAt1st, @ikon_zero, @itzcoatl, @jcassio, @jcwkings, @Jeremy Fraser, @Jimbob, @Jkbiker, @John Galt, @Jora Wala, @Joshoua, @k_dubb90, @kennadog, @King in England, @kingdivac , @KingMilz, @KingsCitizen, @kingsfan1984, @KingsFan80, @Kingsfan91, @KingsFanGER, @Kingsfan_GER , @Kingsroots, @Lammy, @Larry89, @Livinthedream, @Lopes, @LPKingsFan,@mac, @macadocious, @Mass, @MassachusettsKingsFan, @Merdiesel, @miltonap, @MizzouKing, @nebs, @nofun, @One and Done,@OnYouLikeGlue, @OptimusRhyme, @Oscar, @Padrino, @pdizo916, @pdxKingsFan, @piksi, @ppine, @pshn80, @R2D2, @rainmaker, @randymoss1881, @RaY Z, @Revrag, @roasthawg, @RX-8, @Sac.1989, @Sac.Kings, @SacKings384, @sactownfan, @SacTownGrantFan, @SacTownKid, @Sam0ah, @SCKingsfan, @sdballer, @ShastaKingsFan, @Section 101, @sidney, @Siranthony, @slashing4, @Sluggah, @speedwagon, @spok22s, @steelevt, @swisshh, @TaxMan, @The Effort Police, @The_Jamal, @TruckeeKingsFan, @twslam07, @Tyndel, @upinsmoke, @White_Chocolate, @whoopdeedoo, @whozit and @Woogie.

We'll murder them tonight. How do I know? Ha ha! Secret powers of prognostication. At some later date I may reveal my secret. (Don't go wagering a lot of money though).

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Some think Buddy has the ball handling to actually play alongside another combo like a Monk, let's see how much of it is true
Why not? Buddy is improving steadily in almost every aspect of the game. I see no problem in putting his ball handling to the test for the remaining games of this season. The guy is very confident. It's not like you're going to ruin him or anything if he messes up.