[Game] Kings v. Mavericks - 4/4/17 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Add some point we (and national media writers) will have to accept that our young guys and coaching staff are actually quite good and give us a nice foundation going forward. :p
#KANGZ fan logic: We have to lose so we can get good young players in the draft.
Me: But the young players we have seem to be developing quite nicely.
#KANGZ fan logic: NO! We must draft newer young players. And then tank next year so we can draft even newer young players.
Me: Pass the Fireball. #GoKings

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Gorgeous Yorgos? Oh Jerry... smh.

Nice little half hook Papa is developing, though. I liked the comment by G/J about how much help Koufos is giving the young big.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
#KANGZ fan logic: We have to lose so we can get good young players in the draft.
Me: But the young players we have seem to be developing quite nicely.
#KANGZ fan logic: NO! We must draft newer young players. And then tank next year so we can draft even newer young players.
Me: Pass the Fireball. #GoKings
I apologize for this post. I have chastised myself severely and given myself a warning for making a comment that was not technically about the game (although it was motivated by how well the kids are doing tonight). :p

Gorgeous Yorgos? Oh Jerry... smh.

Nice little half hook Papa is developing, though. I liked the comment by G/J about how much help Koufos is giving the young big.
Yes, Papa is surprising in a good way, Skall on the other hand makes me feel that if we draft Markkanen or Hartenstien with the NO pick it may not be a bad thing.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
who are all these random players on the Mavs.......
I suspect Mavs fans are saying the same thing about our roster.

I think back to the 2002 semi-finals against the Mavs. Only player left? Dirk... I was at one of the games. There was a Mavs fan in his #41 jersey sitting next to us. The Kings gave out plastic megaphones that game. By the end of the night, Mavs fan was not happy as the Kings came from behind to win...and I think he might have left Arco with a definite hearing problem. :)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I switched over from the Giants and saw the score.

Yikes. Looks like I'm not missing much.
You're missing the clever repartee of Howdy Doody. :p

And, in all seriousness, you're missing how the vets who aren't playing are mentoring the kids. It's actually pretty impressive.