[Game] Kings v. Hornets - 2/25/17 - 2:00PT/5:00ET

I am never the type to question someone's job or to put their job in jeapordy, but whoever the social media manager for the kings is needs to seriously re evaluate their approach to their job. I'm not sure if there is someone above them giving them clearance on their posts, but there definitely should be. The corny posts, the unnecessary jabs at other teams when we have a losing record need to stop.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I am never the type to question someone's job or to put their job in jeapordy, but whoever the social media manager for the kings is needs to seriously re evaluate their approach to their job. I'm not sure if there is someone above them giving them clearance on their posts, but there definitely should be. The corny posts, the unnecessary jabs at other teams when we have a losing record need to stop.
Strange time to bring this up, as they've been pretty tame since the Twitter memo came out (outside of the Sac/ATL friendship trolling).

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I'm actually looking forward to his commentary after 15 games in a row of this.
"Kings down by twenty. Kings are in a two-for-one here to end the quarter. Hield spins, misses. Oh, AND HERE'S SKAL WITH HIS FIFTH REBOUND OF THE NIGHT! AND HE MISSES THE PUT BACK! But, you know Jerry, you can just see the talent oozing off this kid."

"You know Grant, this reminds me of my days back coaching junior college where we had this kid named Bob McAdoo making plays like that every night."

And that's nearly impossible without the ability to bring in decent FAs. That's where the ramifications of Vlade's actions in dealing Boogie just might hurt us the most. Anybody want to name a good FA who's going to be anxious to come work for Vlade and Vivek?
Well it is hard to name any "good" FA that ever came to the Kings. In fact an argument can be made that Vlade has had more success bringing in Free Agents than any Kings GM ever. As far as Vlade's handling of the trade affecting FA's choosing Sacto as a destination I think the reverse could be true. There are minutes and salary cap dollars available in the Kings front court now.

And that's nearly impossible without the ability to bring in decent FAs. That's where the ramifications of Vlade's actions in dealing Boogie just might hurt us the most. Anybody want to name a good FA who's going to be anxious to come work for Vlade and Vivek?
Considering the history of the Kings to bring in decent FA's I'm not sure there is much difference between being the second to last choice of a potential destination to being the last choice of a potential destination. The Kings history suggests that they were already near the bottom of the list.

Still not excusing his actions.

Considering the history of the Kings to bring in decent FA's I'm not sure there is much difference between being the second to last choice of a potential destination to being the last choice of a potential destination. The Kings history suggests that they were already near the bottom of the list.

Still not excusing his actions.
I really doubt our chances of landing an fa have deteriorated in the slightest. We still won't land Wes Matthews, we'll still be able to sign Anthony Tolliver though.