Family pics

Krunker

Northernmost Kings Fan
Here's my boys. My older boy likes to wear his Ron Artest Kings jersey, but I can't seem to find a picture of him in it! Oh well, here's him trying his Man v. Food thing with a big hot fudge sundae (the sundae won).

P4300135.jpg hotfudge.jpg

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Took TJ to his first baseball game last week. Finally got around to putting the pics up last night.

Seattle has a really nice ball park with spacious picnic areas. My University was having an alumni event this weekend so we had the space all to our group of ~30 or so and didn't have to worry about food. I was expecting a tailgate and didn't realize nowadays they accomodated this stuff in the park. Silly me. Here he is hanging out in that area. Notice his socks, I didn't even pick those out.

The lucky guy has now been to an Olympic hockey and Red Sox game before the age of 2, his first Kings game will be this season and we just bought MLS season tickets for our newly promoted Timbers inaugural season next year. Hopefully the sports overload doesn't do him in. :)

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
Someone will be two next week! I took these on our weekend excursion to one of the many local pumpkin patches on Sauvie Island.

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
Yeah I made fun of the kids with the iPhones and their hipstermatics and then I got an Android phone and the camera quality was kind of cruddy so I run filters on all my shots too.

I really liked this one I took in the corn maze with the scary movie filter.