Family pics

Looks like someone needs to go to Hawaii.
thx, it's for a hawaiin themed wedding she has to go to.

btw pdx, TJ is such a cutie!

and slim - teen girls are very adept at getting teen boys to do silly things like hairstyles and makeup. at least he's not in girl's clothes. (one of my friends and i did that to one of our friends)

Slim: Not only did he let her do that, he let her keep photographic evidence! Must be serious. ;)

Prophetress: Nice job on the dress. She looks lovely. :)

Glenn: Harry is just a doll! :)

Last edited:
Granddaughter Jewel at Kings' Reunion BBQ event on Saturday. 3 yrs, 4 mos and will be a big sister any day now. :)

That's her hair across her cheek, not a scar. It doesn't all stay in the ponytail for long.

Last edited:

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Slim: Not only did he let her do that, he let her keep photographic evidence! Must be serious. ;)

Prophetress: Nice job on the dress. She looks lovely. ")

Glenn: Harry is just a doll! :)
Well, I can neither confirm nor deny whether or not she has photographic evidence, but I took that picture.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
You know, I honestly couldn't tell you if my son has ever been to an ice rink; it's certainly not something we would have ever done together.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
I am actually livid that I wasn't included. I've been asking my wife at what age it would be appropriate for me to begin ice skating with him and then this picture pops up on Facebook. Ok, livid may be a strong word, but I'm seriously thinking about booking a trip for two to Disneyland as payback :) I played a little hockey back in my day and though its been close to 20 years I am dying to get back on skates.

We actually have quite a few rinks here, Tanya Harding, the crazy lady who knee-capped Nancy Kerrigan is a Portlander, so they are in a few of our shopping malls. Kind of cool.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
... but I'm seriously thinking about booking a trip for two to Disneyland as payback...
Another thing I haven't done with my son... Well, it would be Disneyworld for me, but I haven't been since a family trip in '85, whereas my son has been four times, twice with my ex-wife, and twice with my mom.

All four times while I was deployed and/or overseas.

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
I'd be really bummed to miss that. Just to see his eyes light up the first time, but on the plus side at least he's gone.

Not really family pictures but here are some of a fireworks show I was at tonight.

Someone want to buy me a tripod for my birthday, so I don't have to act as human one :D My images came out shaky.

Last edited:

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
I'll get one cheap eventually to experiment with time lapse and macro stuff. Too be truthful I would probably be to lazy to cary one around even if it were a mini one.
Just don't go too cheap, most of the cheap ones at chain stores are only good for camcorders and lightweight stuff, not SLRs.

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
Very cute. I had to click the full picture because the thumbnail makes it almost look like she has a pink mohawk :)

Very cute. I had to click the full picture because the thumbnail makes it almost look like she has a pink mohawk :)
True, LOL! It's pretty big, so I figured I'd better use the thumbnail.

And here's my son, with my less-than-one-month-old grandson, Lincoln. He's a month old tomorrow. :)

(Clickable Thumbnail)