Family Pets

Discussion in 'Art Studio' started by Rockmeister, Apr 22, 2005.

1. Merdiesel

Merdiesel Well-Known Member

:(
    So sorry for your loss, friend.
    Judging by your emotional words, I can guarantee she lived an incredible life with an awesome owner. It's so hard to say goodbye to a pet. They are family. Not just any family. They kind of family that doesn't judge, want or need anything from you. Just love. All the time. Never an argument or a bad mood. Just chillin' every night waiting for mom or dad to get home. I feel your pain. Even though it doesn't make it hurt any less, you are the only one who knew what was best for her.
    VF21 likes this.
  2. Hoovtrain

Hoovtrain Well-Known Member

Thank you very much for the kind words. Much appreciated as I know you can relate .
    Merdiesel likes this.
  3. VF21

VF21 #InVladeWeTrust Staff Member Contributor

My deepest heartfelt condolences on your loss. I know there are no words that really help heal the hole in your heart, but just know there are others who have felt your pain and know how devastating it can be to have to say goodbye to a beloved companion.

I lost my Nickie in March of this year. He would have been 20 years old in June and I had had him his whole life, first holding him in my hands when he was about 10 minutes old.

Hugs, Hoovtrain.
  4. Hoovtrain

Hoovtrain Well-Known Member

Thank you very much VF. You and Merdiesel taking the time to respond to me the way you both did means a lot :)
    I'm very sorry for the loss of your Nickie as well. Hugs back to you as well.
    VF21 likes this.