Family Pets

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Warhawk - Cute schnauzer.
Thanks!

She has diabetes now and we've been giving her insulin shots for a year or so - we got her from another couple who got her from a pound in Florida and flew her out here when they moved, so we are not really sure about her age, but we think she is about 10. She's also going blind. Still a great dog.

The only reason she can live in the house is because she doesn't shed. I will gladly pay grooming costs to have a house permanently clean of dog hair. :D

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Strummer had to have an aural hematoma fixed today. You can tell his thrill towards having a shaved/stitched up ear is matched only by his fondness for the Elizabethan collar :p

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Just a bump in honor of her passing.

We had her cremated and my wife picked up the box yesterday. We bought a 15±foot tall oak last weekend and will plant it in the front yard Monday when the backhoe guy digs us a hole for it. We're going to add her to the "mix" and have the tree in her honor.

Thanks for 6 good years DJ, we miss you.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
She's a cutie, Rockmeister! Even if she's currently sporting more of a buzz cut. ;)

Warhawk - that's a beautiful way to honor your family's companion.

She's a cutie, Rockmeister! Even if she's currently sporting more of a buzz cut. ;)

Warhawk - that's a beautiful way to honor your family's companion.
That's what I thought when I saw her. The groomer must have been talking with someone and lost track of how much hair she was cutting off.

Warhawk - very nice way to honor your mini-schnauzer.

By the way thanks everyone for the nice compliments on my puppy.