Family Pets

Fuzz, dwarf hamster (my girlfriend's). Left is when he was a month old, right is recent (about 2 years old.)

Attachments

Last edited:
My fish spike.

http://www.geocities.com/planet_marz14/DSC00310.JPG

I had a website for him and i found my 8th grade description for Spike.

Here is my adorable fish named SPIKE! I got him from graduation night. He likes to eat BETA Fish Food Pellets all this seafood stuff, and lots more. He likes to eat, swim, and go to his tiny house I baught for him. He hates it when I grab that "white net" and transfer im to a cleaner, safer environment. (well he likes the new water ;) )
His name is Spike and he likes being alone cuz he might eat you other fishies out there. WARNING: HE DOES HAVE TEETH!!!!

Take note that I'm in 10th grade now. ;)

Last edited:
Here is the puppy we are getting from Italy in 3-6 weeks. Her name will be Lyric.
She is a Bernese Mountain Dog. I will scan pics of our other dog Duke and cats Bella and Duncan when I can. Isn't she the cutest thing?

Attachments

awww...everybody's pets looks so0o cute...Mad D, u brought back memories of when I had my 3 hamsters..they all died :( ...also Daniela, the puppy that ur gonna get looks so0o cute :) I am scared of dogs and always have been and always will be..lol...:) but they look nice in pictures just as long as they stay there :)

I love pets too..in fact have 3 here and 1 still at my parents...one question though - Why do people get pets from other states and other countries?? Can't you find them here??

Kingsgurl said:
Here's my puppy, Pookie.
Like the Pookie Princess? ;)

hoopsfan said:
one question though - Why do people get pets from other states and other countries?? Can't you find them here??
I don't know about them, but I got my at pecto.

kingsgurl87 said:
awww...everybody's pets looks so0o cute...Mad D, u brought back memories of when I had my 3 hamsters..they all died :(
I'm sure if you go off to college you'll buy another one to keep your room a little less lonley. :)

Last edited:
I have a cat that looks just like Arwen's b/w one bodywise. It has the black pads on the feet too, but with the standard symmetrical white muzzle pattern. He's rolled in a ball asleep on the La-Z-Boy right now. I think I'll scare the crap out of him. ;)

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
My b/w has a mostly white face, white collar, chest and feet. Her back and the top of her head are black. She has a really cute round face. Her name is Gaia (Mother Earth).

Tigger is a gray tabby. She has such expression in her face.

Both of my babies are precious. I am not looking forward to their trip back across the country. On the way out here, Gaia crawled under the drivers seat in my SUV and stayed there for 3 days. :(

I've always wanted an hamster, growing up my mom would never let me get one, so that was going to be my "I'm away from home at college pet." It never happened. I got a fish instead and then in perhaps one of the worst weeks of my life-which in retrospect wasn't so bad afterall-he/she/it died.

...I want a hamster!

The reason why I am getting this dog from Italy, is because she was offered to us. My parents have 2 Championship male Bernese Mountain docs that they always wanted to breed. We happen to be 100% Italian and the folks started chatting it up with Berner owners in Italy. My parents made quick friends with these particular breeders and they were kind enough to give them first choice of the females in the next litter. So, my husband and I are taking Lyric and the folks are keeping there 2. It just kinda fell into our laps.
My other 3 animals are born right here in the good ole US of A.

I have to take this opportunity to pipe in my two cents....please rescue pets from the bradshaw shelter...it has a very high kill rate, the price is low and they make wonderful pets.

6th said:
My b/w has a mostly white face, white collar, chest and feet. Her back and the top of her head are black. She has a really cute round face. Her name is Gaia (Mother Earth).

Tigger is a gray tabby. She has such expression in her face.

Both of my babies are precious. I am not looking forward to their trip back across the country. On the way out here, Gaia crawled under the drivers seat in my SUV and stayed there for 3 days. :(
Just how does one travel across the country with pets? Being an owner of two cats, I've always been curious. I can't even imagine what a nightmare it must be traveling with cats. I would think that they wouldn't be as 'adjustable' as dogs.

I'm not trying to ruin this thread that I created, but I was hoping people would post their pets photos so we could all see them....that is why I created this thread in the Art Studio.

Daniela said:
Here is the puppy we are getting from Italy in 3-6 weeks. Her name will be Lyric.
She is a Bernese Mountain Dog. I will scan pics of our other dog Duke and cats Bella and Duncan when I can. Isn't she the cutest thing?
What a darling little furball! I've never heard of that breed. Will she grow up to be large?

RoyalDiva said:
What a darling little furball! I've never heard of that breed. Will she grow up to be large?
There are 4 types of swiss mountain dogs, my mutt from the pound happens to look just like the entlebucher. Its funny people come up to me and think she is. The entlebucher is the smallest at 45 pounds.

hoopsfan said:
Ok..was just wondering. Will she understand Italian?? ;)
Best of luck with your new addition. :)
Thank you. And...Italian will be her first language. :) If they have trained these pups in any way it will be in Italian, but that is ok since I can speak it. But, we will get her in the next 3-6 weeks so we can teach it to her in English.