[Game] Washington Wizards @ Sacramento Kings, 12/18/2023, 7:00pm PST/10:00pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coulibaly did pretty well on that switch on Domas. He actually held up Domas on the post up. Once Coulibaly puts on some mass he's going to be a very interesting defender indeed.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
I've seen no compelling evidence that Kuzma and Poole's offensive productivity is conducive to winning basketball. And, as questionable as their reputations are, I'm trying to imagine what they would be like if LeBron and Steph, respectively, hadn't carried them to championships?
Score has gotten a little tighter but I was thinking “have fun scoring as many as you lose by guy”.

Coulibaly did pretty well on that switch on Domas. He actually held up Domas on the post up. Once Coulibaly puts on some mass he's going to be a very interesting defender indeed.
Man, they really screwed themselves tying so many years to Poole and Kuz. I'd actually feel great about this team if they just punted them into the sun. Let Tyus/Coulibilay/Kispert/Avdija/Gafford/Davis play and develop and get a few top 5 picks around them. This is just miserable because there is talent on this Wizards squad, but it's being held hostage by those 2 guys.

Easy win, no stress, Keegan continues to develop as a feature offensive weapon. Starters only had to play 33 minutes. Exactly what you want vs a team like the Wizards.

And real progress from last year. If we remember, we got blown out by CHA without LaMelo and WASH without Beal. These are the type of games you really kick yourself in the pants for at the end of the year if you drop em. Good to just walk out of here with a stress-free win.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Kayte being mad the victory cigar minutes for some reason?
Hell, I'm kinda mad, and I imagine that Coach Brown has got to be heated, too! I don't necessarily co-sign @Vinny Basketballerino's "#BEATEMDOWN" ethic, but you never want your team to stop giving effort on defense, no matter who's in the game, or what the score is.

Hell, I'm kinda mad, and I imagine that Coach Brown has got to be heated, too! I don't necessarily co-sign @Vinny Basketballerino's "#BEATEMDOWN" ethic, but you never want your team to stop giving effort on defense, no matter who's in the game, or what the score is.
But the thing is, once you give up that killer mentality that got you that 25 point lead, that's exactly how it slips to under ten.

You have to be in kill mode all the time between the whistles. You owe it to the fans as well.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
But the thing is, once you give up that killer mentality that got you that 25 point lead, that's exactly how it slips to under ten.

You have to be in kill mode all the time between the whistles. You owe it to the fans as well.
Nah, you can kill clock on offense and still give effort on defense. There's never a good reason to check out defensively, and that is independent of whether you continue to try to score or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.