[Game] Warriors @ Kings 11/7 7PM PST 10PM EST

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
So Rudy takes us out of the game and now, with seconds left, finds the bucket again?

AAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!

gunks

Hall of Famer
Really, if Rudy were playing anywhere near the level he's played over the past two seasons, our situation would be looking far less bleak than it has been looking this season.
The last two seasons, Rudy has been trash without big Cuz. He has never been good when he needs to be the man.

I still like him as a 2nd option. He'd be a 3rd option on a contender. But when the real star is out, Rudy needs to cool it with trying to alpha dog on the court. It isn't his game.

i just don't understand George Karl. Rudy has played like ass. He continues that tonight, Kings got the lead with him out of the game, he comes back in still playing like ass, anyone could see with 6+ minutes left and a close game that Rudy needed to be on the bench. Yet George Karl stands by and not only leaves him in the game, but allows him to hog the ball on almost every play. WTF ARE YOU DOING GEORGE WAKE THE HELL UP

Just glad Cousins is on his way back. Im still optimistic

just thank GOD we aren't going through this in January. we aren't out of the hunt or anything and we usually give the spurs fits, especially at Arco. Cousins spanked them early in the year last season.

My kitchen sink has been cracked for a while. I was cleaning it out tonight after doing the dishes and a cracked part just broke right out. At first, disappointment, but then I realized that it'd be fixed in much less time than the Kings. It may cost money, but no where near as much as a Rudy Gay iso. Thanks Kings, for helping to keep it all in perspective.