[Game] Warriors @ Kings 11/7 7PM PST 10PM EST

Who wins?
(Feel free to absorb this into another thread or edit it to the style the mods/admins feel best)

A message to some of our roster whom I believe are key for us to win against Golden State.

Rajon Rondo: Simple plays will get us there. Turnovers have plagued us thus far, and he's had too many for a point guard as savvy as himself. We know that you can't shoot, but I like to see you being aggressive, getting to the hole to either score or create for our big men. When you get to the foul line, please try hard to make your free throws, we need each point that we can get with Cousins being out, and free throws should be easy money. On defense, I'd like to see you turn it up a few notches. We've seen far too many uncontested threes throughout the early season and I want to see you up in the opposing guards' face. No breathing room!

Ben McLemore: I liked the energy you brought to the game last night coming off the bench, where you may be better suited. You're athletically gifted so please use that to your advantage. Make your presence felt out there on the floor in more ways than one, and please start knocking down threes with some consistency. You've made some nice plays and surprising passes throughout the young season and I'd like to see that continue. We just want to see you be aggressive, take smart shots, and lock down on defense. Is that too much to ask for?

Rudy Gay: You've really disappointed us so far, Rudy. We expected you to be the guy who would step up with Boogie out and take on the scoring load. After three games, it is abundantly clear that you're not suited for that type of role, which may explain why you've never been able to truly embrace your talent and make the jump to becoming a superstar. We know you are a terrific scorer, start taking easier shots. I know that Karl plays you at PF which literally takes away every advantage that you have, but use your length to create your own shot and continue to be aggressive. Efficiency is key with you, Rudy, we need you to play well more than anyone else on this team without Boogie!

Kosta Koufos: Dunk the ball! We've seen you miss point blank bunnies for going up soft and just flipping it up there, we'd like to see you go up strong and throw it down once or twice a game. We know you have better hands than what you've shown up to this point. One more thing, please stop allowing so many easy buckets! I'm tired of seeing guys like Thornton get in the paint or grab offensive rebounds and put it in for an uncontested layup! Set good screens and free up our shooters.

I see no scenario where we even compete, which means this will probably be closer than we think but we still lose.

1-6, get Cuz back and fight back. Try to work your way back to .500

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
Rudy Gay; You have been a disappointment your entire career, never to contribute to winning basketball. Find it within yourself to change that or get your lazy ass out of here.

K

KingMilz

Rudy Gay; You have been a disappointment your entire career, never to contribute to winning basketball. Find it within yourself to change that or get your lazy ass out of here.
You can't blame him we knew that's who he was when we got him, now it's on the management to do something about it. It's not like the Raptors thought well Terrance Ross is clearly a better player or the Grizz thought well Prince is a clearly a better player there's a reason he was traded to us from two above average teams.

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
You can't blame him we knew that's who he was when we got him, now it's on the management to do something about it.
I can blame him for lack of effort on the defensive end and lack of effort on the offensive end. Effort is not inherent to natural ability or skill, but rather willpower and mental fortitude.

Hahaha. As if we weren't bad enough, we're missing one of our best performers (Collison) and someone who at least showed that he has some balls when he comes into the game and isn't afraid to take and make big shots.

Not sure if I'll even start watching this one.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
so all of a sudden now DC has a injury? well that means more Seth time hopefully...you're going to lose this game by at least 30 so might as well get him and Trill lots of reps. Curry might match Klay's record for points in a quarter unless he just feels like destroying the defense with his passing.

It is even going to be more difficult and miserable for us without Darren Collison who is out with a left hamstring strain.
I hope we will finally see some leadership from Rondo and Rudy, because it seems like no one is able to fulfill even half of DeMarcus efficiency in the games.
It would be great if our bench will reproduce the same output of yesterday's game along with a positive output by our pretty anemic starting line-up, then we might have a chance to win this one.
I wish that we won't be severely defeated by the Warriors, I was reading that WCS is also questionable for this one, is it true?

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
I am seriously at the "why not" stage of playing Seth early and often against his brother. i have basically absolutely zero confidence in anybody else on this roster even competing against the bombardment. But a kid brother...he'll compete. Might get his ass kicked, but he'll compete. Steph isn't this great thing and ooh MVP! let me nibble my fingernails in fear thing to Seth. To Seth he's his brother, who he walked in on once at 15 with a Playboy magazine, who he covered for when he broke curfew, and who he saw cry like a baby after his first gf ran off with the starting QB instead. Seth will at lest compete. They grew up doing it.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I am seriously at the "why not" stage of playing Seth early and often against his brother. i have basically absolutely zero confidence in anybody else on this roster even competing against the bombardment. But a kid brother...he'll compete. Might get his ass kicked, but he'll compete. Steph isn't this great thing and ooh MVP! let me nibble my fingernails in fear thing to Seth. To Seth he's his brother, who he walked in on once at 15 with a Playboy magazine, who he covered for when he broke curfew, and who he saw cry like a baby after his first gf ran off with the starting QB instead. Seth will at lest compete. They grew up doing it.
Dude, he's 27, not 47.