[Game] Warriors @ Kings 11/7 7PM PST 10PM EST

Pretty much skipped on this game after the 1st quarter. Good to see we were competitive and playing really good D.

This team has so much potential when they're healthy.

Collison being out is a huge setback. Not sure I can handle it :(

I just see it as an opportunity for Seth Curry to step up.
That's what I'd hope, but I think with Collison out "indefinitely" we're not going to win 45 games this season if it's a serious injury.

Collison has been such a huge part in this team. He's arguably our 2nd most important player. He runs the bench and can give us that spark when our starters aren't producing.

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
What the hell happened to Rudy? I think the weight he gained to play PF is messing with him. Isn't Rondo one of his best friends too? Rondo played with ****ing Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett, I'm sure Rondo and get Rudy's ass into gear this season?

These guys have played a weeks worth of real basketball together. We shouldn't forget this.
I have faith in these guys. They will turn it around before the season is lost.
Depends what you mean by season is lost. If we're talking playoffs ... it seems unlikely. But more than 30 wins? Doable.

Was at the game. Surprising good effort by the team. Have read the last 80 posts here. Don't quite get the bash on Rudy. He and the rest kept us in the game. Enjoyable loss. Seemed the house was a quarter full of Warrior fans. Encouraged by the play without two of our top three scorers. Rondo played almost the whole game and chalked up a triple double.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Was at the game. Surprising good effort by the team. Have read the last 80 posts here. Don't quite get the bash on Rudy. He and the rest kept us in the game. Enjoyable loss. Seemed the house was a quarter full of Warrior fans. Encouraged by the play without two of our top three scorers. Rondo played almost the whole game and chalked up a triple double.
I can't speak for anyone else and I have not been bashing Rudy on here tonight, but my big complaint with him is a general lack of team play. Too much one on one, not looking to pass and taking shots that were not high percentage when other players are open. I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt so I assume he want to win and does not trust his team mates to make it happen... But over all for the night I take comfort on the defensive effort an and hustle. Those are two building blocks you always want to start with.

Seems like Rudy is struggling to function in the absence of DeMarcus Cousins, his shooting percentages are going down and it feels like he can't lead the team in order to mark some wins in our very tiresome and exhausting calender, but I can't blame him... I guess he is not a leader.

The decision to start the game with Quincy Acy seemed a little perplexing for me since who only contributed 3 points in the game, George Karl is trying to be innovative and always come up with a method to help us win games but it seems like the only method for us to win games is an healthy DeMarcus Cousins, the starting five is obviously not as good without him because he really compliments and completes every player in the starting-five and making him look better.

If there is something that I am not worried about is our bench, you can always find someone who will come up scoring for you and leading some determined comebacks against the opponent team, today it was Belinelli and Casspi and yesterday it was Casspi, Collison and Seth Curry could also be included, the point is that we can always find someone from our bench to rely on to give us some impressive output to help the starters when needed.

I think that this team will look a lot better when Cousins is back.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
What the hell happened to Rudy? I think the weight he gained to play PF is messing with him. Isn't Rondo one of his best friends too? Rondo played with ****ing Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett, I'm sure Rondo and get Rudy's ass into gear this season?
It was the exact same thing that happened in Toronto. The EXACT same thing when they tried to make him a PF. everybody saw it. Everybody knew it. But apparently everybody on the other coast of the country is an idiot and somehow missed it.

The effort was there. Warriors did their best to lose the game and bricked tons of open 3's.
And still we didn't manage to come out with the win.
No suprise, when you make that many mistakes and stupid decisions.
ISO Rudy in the post, with Rondo out on the 3point line? Really? Oh Rudy got doubled and Rondo bricked the 3. Wow you couldn't see that coming...

Kings have no idea, how to play as a team. All we can do, when the opponent starts to respect us is throw the ball to one player and hope he can score.
We aren't in the 90's anymore, we are not a young team anymore and the excuse, that our star is out doesn't cover all the mistakes we make.

When the Warriors have such a bad shooting night, a smart veteran team with a solid gameplan and system in place should come out with a win.

And btw.: a smart veteran team brings the same effort every night and doesn't take games off like our starters did against the Rockets or the Suns.

I know the season is still young, but I'm fed up with the way we are giving winnable games away like they don't count and our talent alone will get us into the playoffs.
A young team might play like this, but as a veteran team you shouldn't make this kind of mistakes.