[Game] Trailblazers @ Kings - 3 p.m. - 4/15/12

Well, there you have it, answered your own question: Reynolds and Napear, Napear in particular, are the mouthpieces for the Maloofs. They're not going to say anything that the Maloofs don't want them to say.

I agree, and I can understand since they are employed by the Maloofs. Kinda like we wouldn't slam our boss if there was a chance that our boss would later find out what we said. Although it's probably better if they don't offer any opinions, just say something like, "I understand your feelings, but I really can't comment on this right now". I think that's the best answers....

I met Jerry Reynolds a couple of years ago, and while he may not be a great basketball announcer, he's one of the nicest and classiest guys I've ever met, and has a great sense of humor as well.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Im not asking you to apologize for your passion or enthusiasm. Im asking for consistency in the way that we address each other as fans, regardless of perspectives and provided that any view point is posted in a respectful manner.
There is nothing incongruous in how other fans were addressed, and you've been here long enough to know that you're allowed to call opinions stupid. It is not the same thing as calling the poster stupid.

M

Mal

Yeah, poor ole Isaiah only had 8 assists and one turnover. Terrible. Isaiah is probably the best all-around player on the team. Cousins is pretty decent, but a big shooting 44 percent is bad. Meanwhile a point guard shooting .482 , as Isaiah has, is very very good. As is 5.1 assists vs 1.6 TO. .83% from the foul line doesn't hurt, either. (Oh, and statistically, he's the best defender on the team, as well.)

As a Starter 31 31 31.5 0.482 0.395 0.830 0.9 2.3 3.2 5.1 1.1 0.2 15.0

I think respect needs to go both ways. Some of the posts from fans calling for losses need to really tone down the aggressiveness. At the same time, wanting us to have a better shot at mkg or davis doesn't mean people are "stupid". If you want to adress people not respecting each other on the board, please do so as it makes this a better site. But don't sink to the level of a few people that don't know how to post a different opinion in a respectful way.
It's all good man! Noone is name calling, and lins and wosses ARE stupid. Read VF's post, never once was anyone called any names. And after chasing lins for as long as I can remember and them not panning out I am starting to feel like their pointless.

I has this game pegged as one that l did not wan to miss a month ago and was planning on going, but after getting free tix twice in March I figured I would quit while I was financially ahead. Big mistake! That would have been one heck of a live game. Better then the Utah home game last month!

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
This whole "Thomas is in the running for ROY" business is maddening: no he isn't! He's in the running for First Team All-Rookie, and we should pleased as punch with that.

Thomas is a good role player, and spot starter, in the "right" system. Irving is an All-Star. It's Irving.

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member
The team needed a win today more than they needed a few ping pong balls. Just like the night vs. OKC.

It is still a flawed lineup, flawed coaching, etc, but tonight, the win had to supersede all the other stuff. Loved seeing the fans come out and support the team. That's a bigger "FU" to the Maloofs than a boycott would ever be.

I'd have to double-check, but I think that there have been as many teams to win the lottery with the 14th-worst record as have won the lottery with the worst record. Hell, look at the Kings history alone: the year we won the lottery, we had the sixth-worst record, and the year that we had the worst record, we ended up with, mathematically speaking, the worst pick we could have possibly ended up with.

Play to win the game.
^^^You are the "Bayou Bomber" of this thread, nice!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Reminder to KF members: Please do not feed the trolls or near-trolls. Dealing with them is our job, and it's one of our few perks.

:)

Glenn

Hall of Famer
It is interesting how what someone might think is happening doesn't fit with the facts. When one is thinking, bias creeps in. I hope that we don't figure out how good he is after he leaves the team for a team that uses him properly.

It is interesting how what someone might think is happening doesn't fit with the facts. When one is thinking, bias creeps in. I hope that we don't figure out how good he is after he leaves the team for a team that uses him properly.
He'll be good, here or elsewhere. Don't think some watch any other teams aside from maybe the showcase games on TNT or ABC. Not many young talent like him in the league.

Congrats on the wedding btw. Must have been a nice break from everything else.