Sacramento F Kings

it very well could. us coming together now against over .500 teams is great. The key is we must take it game by game. We must continue form against OKC which many of us expect to win now. They played a hell of a game against the grizz and its going to be a tough tough game, do not underestimate them without westbrook and durant, they play solid team basketball. With the spurs game the real barometer to measuring how far we have come, taking care of OKC and going into the spurs game all guns blazing is an absolute necessity. We do not want to be in the midst of a downtrend having back to back losses and sitting at 5 - 3 post spurs. Every game right now is a game our collective lives depend on

I keep hearing "What's This?" in my head when seeing these games play out.

Like what is this?

There's players knocking shots instead of knocking heads. They're busy getting stops and the coach doesn't look half-dead. There's point guards tossing passes instead of tossing stares. Cousins getting calls and Landry picking rebounds from the air.

Last edited:
The Kings are on a great run. I watched the win over the Suns and I am still amazed at the way the Kings played. It was just perfect:)

I have it on the DVR and plan to watch it again today and I have seldom done that.

Go Kings!!!!!

The Kings are on a great run. I watched the win over the Suns and I am still amazed at the way the Kings played. It was just perfect:)

I have it on the DVR and plan to watch it again today and I have seldom done that.

Go Kings!!!!!
oh god, I would not want to watch it again.. You should start from the 4th quarter lol.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Yeah I have a question. Can the magic continue and for how long? The NBA season is really long and difficult.
It is, but the great thing about this is that right now, November, this is by FAR the toughest part of our schedule, or looked it before the season. It was supposed to be a complete murderer's row of Western Conference powers, and there are still more ahead. But thus far we are knocking it out of the park, and even if we tail here somewhat we're still going to emerge from the toughest part of our schedule still in legitimate playoff contention, still able to think .500 or even more. And then the schedule gets much easier. We are doing what we absolutely had to do to have a chance deep into this season.