[Game] Rockets @ Kings - Tuesday, Dec. 15 - 7 PST, 10 EST

The officiating tonight was really interesting. At some point I thought I was watching a casting for a Hollywood blockbuster.
Loved the moment when the T was called on Howard and both players were laughing in disbelieve. I would prefer watching the big guys battle it out, but at least the calls were made on both sides and Cuz was taking advantage of it.

I'll take any win at the moment, but this was still an ugly game. Maybe we should establish some kind of punishment for every careless pass and stupid TO. Playing versus a 4 guard lineup with Ariza as the center and being unable to get Boogie in play or to at least get a shot up and crash the boards feels humilating. :confused:

Whew, glad I watched the score while I was at work before coming home to watch the game and read the thread. I see I missed someone on my -put them on ignore' clean up. I shall rectify that.
What an odd game. An atrocious amount of turnovers, by both teams. Technicals, fan ejections, dunks. DeMarcus is moving better, which gives me a warm fuzzy feeling of hope. Rondo has apparently won Grant over, as there was only the obligatory mention of the suspension, and Grant did not feel the need to fill up all empty air time by mentioning it. Terry is a punk, still.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Remember when fans were sick of Karl and his small ball lineups ;)
Many of us still are. But, Cauley-Stein is injured, and there's not much else that we can say about the fact that Karl won't play Koufos and Cousins together, and won't play Moreland at all, because of reasons. The lineup with Casspi at SF and Gay at PF is the least objectionable out of any that Karl would play, but I personally still hate it. I've just resigned myself to lie back and think of England, as long as we're winning.

Many of us still are. But, Cauley-Stein is injured, and there's not much else that we can say about the fact that Karl won't play Koufos and Cousins together, and won't play Moreland at all, because of reasons. The lineup with Casspi at SF and Gay at PF is the least objectionable out of any that Karl would play, but I personally still hate it. I've just resigned myself to lie back and think of England, as long as we're winning.
Cousins and Koufos have been very poor when played together. Both are too slow, they are essentially the same type of defenders. Strong post defense who challenge inside with their length but struggle guarding on the perimeter. WCS works because defensively he's like a 7 foot SF. Rudy, Casspi and Rondo have done well to help Boogie on the boards in that starting unit. Don't forget that Casspi and Gay are both big SF's. Near 6'10 for both, it's not like we are starting two John Salmon's.