Revisiting DMC - again

How about punching a teammate during his rookie year? Cursing out Westphal demanding a trade during practice? Threatening to not board the team plane until Francisco Garcia convinced him otherwise?

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
How about punching a teammate during his rookie year? Cursing out Westphal demanding a trade during practice? Threatening to not board the team plane until Francisco Garcia convinced him otherwise?
Let's just say, for the sake of argument, that I actually believed in imaginary stuff like karma. That's still not an answer to the question I asked: what has he brought upon himself?

I don't think that you understand the question I asked: you and @New Era appear to be suggesting that Cousins did X, and therefore deserves Y. I don't really believe in 'deserve' as a concept but, let's suppose I did: what are you two even claiming that Y is?

add running boarderline MVP out of town to that list.
Who?

Let's just say, for the sake of argument, that I actually believed in imaginary stuff like karma. That's still not an answer to the question I asked: what has he brought upon himself?

I don't think that you understand the question I asked: you and @New Era appear to be suggesting that Cousins did X, and therefore deserves Y. I don't really believe in 'deserve' as a concept but, let's suppose I did: what are you two even claiming that Y is?

Who?
The stigma that Cousins is a crybaby and whiner and treads on being a borderline locker room cancer.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
The stigma that Cousins is a crybaby and whiner and treads on being a borderline locker room cancer.
Fair enough. Upon re-read, I admit that I missed the part of @pdxKingsFan's post, where he said "but I think his rep hurts him," so I didn't know where "he brought it upon himself" was coming from, or what you were talking about; I apologize for the misunderstanding. I still don't think it's that big a deal, and probably never will, but I stipulate that mileage varies on that.