Restart the rebuild around Boogie?

Should we restart the rebuild around Boogie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would love to see us get Batum over summer and play him at SG. He is a very good defender, good ball handler, good passer and a good shooter. He can player multiple positions and defend multiple positions. Has play off experience is one of those guys that does a bit of everything and is a two way player. He would also add some length to the backcourt.

Cousins
Cauley-Stein
Gay
Batum
Rondo

Not a bad starting unit. Much better than anything we rolled out this season.

I would love to see us get Batum over summer and play him at SG. He is a very good defender, good ball handler, good passer and a good shooter. He can player multiple positions and defend multiple positions. Has play off experience is one of those guys that does a bit of everything and is a two way player. He would also add some length to the backcourt.

Cousins
Cauley-Stein
Gay
Batum
Rondo

Not a bad starting unit. Much better than anything we rolled out this season.
Can't even come close to affording batum and rondo.

After rondo, we're only left with minor money. Like over the hill Courteney Lee type of contracts.

That's why Rondo has to go and I hope melo gets him to New York.
That's also a slippery slope though. Cousins loves playing with Rondo so if we're all about trying to make him happy, sending a player he wants out of town is a great way to alienate him, even though we're a better team without rondo

Just a mess of a situation tbh

That's also a slippery slope though. Cousins loves playing with Rondo so if we're all about trying to make him happy, sending a player he wants out of town is a great way to alienate him, even though we're a better team without rondo

True but if we make the playoffs an the team is doing good he'll get over it. Collison/Curry can man the pg spot. We need that money to address the SG/SF/PF spot not a pg who plays no defense and let's teams collapse the paint. Collison can give us 15-6 with better defense

Also if we were gonna get one of DMC friends, I'd give Pheonix Collison/Ben/ and our 1st for Bledsoe/Tucker before I consider giving rondo a deal.

Bledsoe/Curry
Bazemore/Marco
Gay/Casspi
WCS/Acy
DMC/Kk