Niners!

SLAB

Hall of Famer
ONEZERO said:
Regarding that strength of schedule nonsense, does a team(in order to get the first pick) want all the teams they've played to have a combined BAD record or combined GOOD record?
Combined bad record...I'll use exaggerated number to help out the explanation

If you're 2-14, but you're combined opponentes winning percentage is .750, you have plenty of reason to be 2-14...You're the 'better' 2-14 team.

If you're 2-14, and your opponents percentage is more around .450, you should beat more teams. You're the 'worse' 2-14 team.

...Thats as good as I can do...Does that help?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
And, before the end of the first half, David Carr is out with some kind of injury to his elbow? Sorry, but I didn't see any injury. I saw David Carr trying for the Emmy in Best Performance by an Athlete Attempting to Feign Injury to Improve His Team's Chances in the Lottery.

;)

I'm mad that our chances of getting Bush is shot but since we won that stupid game we are also tied with the Packers and the Jets now. Which means that we dont know if we are going to get the 4th, 5th, or 6th pick. Hopefully we get DeAngelo Williams from Memphis. I hate Barlow.

F

Fillmoe

Burrito06 said:
I'm mad that our chances of getting Bush is shot but since we won that stupid game we are also tied with the Packers and the Jets now. Which means that we dont know if we are going to get the 4th, 5th, or 6th pick. Hopefully we get DeAngelo Williams from Memphis. I hate Barlow.
even if we lost we still wouldnt have gotten the #1 pick.... if we lost we would have been #3.... it would be new orleans, houston than us....... so either way we werent really gonna get bush..... now that we dropped to number 7.... we are prolly going to get aj hawk..... maybe ferguson but i doubt hes still around

Fillmoe said:
even if we lost we still wouldnt have gotten the #1 pick.... if we lost we would have been #3.... it would be new orleans, houston than us....... so either way we werent really gonna get bush..... now that we dropped to number 7.... we are prolly going to get aj hawk..... maybe ferguson but i doubt hes still around
Yeah I'll know but I rather have the #3 pick then having the 5th or the 6th pick.

The Bee said today that we'll be picking 5th or 6th. Let's see, how many teams will give us multiple picks for this position? Sigh....not many I'm afraid. We need to build our offensive line and then see what our skill players can do with some decent blocking for a change. Forget Linert and Bush, draft the whole USC line.